Chapter 42

The weather was normal as it used to be every day, the people were acting the same way they generally did but something changed. Why did these normal things appear to be more beautiful than before?

Maybe because Aaradhya was feeling happier than before. Maybe because Abhimanyu, indirectly told her that he wanted to spend his life with her and maybe because this time she was ready to fight the world for him.

Whatever the reason was, Aaradhya was happy and satisfied. Her eyes searched for him as soon as she entered the class. But she was fifteen minutes early. There was no way Abhi would come this early for the class. She sighed and took her seat. She decided to make notes of the last class. She began reading the sentences carefully and writing the important points in her notebook.

Abhi felt the same emotions. He was in a very good mood after a long time. Aaradhya's response last night was something he never expected. He thought she would just let go of his comment silently or bring her family's opinion in between. But she did not, instead, she took a step forward. This was what he needed.

He entered the class and his eyes fell on her. She was busy reading something with a serious expression on her face. She looked more beautiful every time he looked at her. He went and sat next to her silently, deciding not to disturb her when she was busy.

Aaradhya felt someone sitting on her left. His scent hit her nostrils almost immediately and she looked up meeting his eyes.

"Sorry. I tried not to make noise," Abhi said scratching his head.

"Why?" she asked confused.

"Because you were studying," he said pointing towards her notebook.

"Oh! I was just making notes," she said.

"So.... All good?" he asked after a minute.

"Ye....yeah. What about you?" she asked.

"All good," he replied and there was silence again.

Abhi was not like this. Why was he facing difficulty in starting a conversation with Aaradhya? They were almost in a relationship. What do people talk about when they are in a relationship?

Aaradhya felt her heartbeat increasing. Why was she feeling so awkward about all this? Probably, she should try to have a small conversation. But about what? Oh god! Her cheeks were becoming dark red already. It would be so embarrassing if Abhi saw that. It's not like he has proposed to her or flirted with her that she is turning beetroot red now.

She heard a soft chuckle after a minute.

"What?" she asked Abhi.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked instead.

"W...what? No, I am not," she said shifting her focus on her notes.

"You are," he said teasing her further.

"I am not," she glared at him.

"Ok. If you say so," he said still smiling.

"Stop smiling," she said.

"What's the problem with my smile? People say I look more attractive with it," he winked.

"Then tell those people that they are wrong," she said rolling her eyes.

He was about to say something when the professor entered and she was saved. She felt relief because she was running out of comebacks now.

*********************

Tanu was restless from the last evening. She was not sure of the reason but the last thing she saw was that Yuvraj was going out of the campus, smiling and talking with a girl who was not from their University, for sure.