chapter. 7

3rd POV

As Danny wanders the room going from star to star Tucker speaks through the hologram as he works on his PDA "Mr. Wayne, what's the situation with the Joker and Danny currently?" Bruce seems taken aback before asking "are you distracting him so he doesn't pay attention to us?" The techno geek instantly sasses "well duh! Keep up Mr. Wayne, please" people around the room try hard to hide their laughter.

Bruce quickly turns to his Batman persona "why should I tell you?" Tucker instantly replies "you don't, it's just easier than having to hack into the Arkham database followed by the GCPD database. Now, are you going to tell me or do I have to challenge Batman's title of world's best detective?" Everyone, minus Danny and Sam, looks at him with wide eyes.

Finally Bruce admits "Joker broke out this morning and plans to hunt Danny down" Tucker hums and comments "great, another loon looking to spill his blood. What number are we at Sam?" She shrugs and comments "we talking about who all has tried, or currently?" He elaborates "currently" and she replies "like thirty or so. Unless you count the agency then that's well over two hundred" Tucker shoots it down "nah, those idiot's don't even know what they're doing half the time. Even if they do catch him, he'll break out in less than a week, maybe a day if we help" she hums approval.

Suddenly Tucker fist bumps the sky and declares "ha! I got through!" Clark cautiously asks "got through what?" Tucker answers "Gotham city servalance cameras. I'm honestly surprised I could even connect from this far away. Just had to hack a few satellites to get the coverage" he reaches behind his back as the others stare in shock.

He pulls what looks like a VR headset and gloves from what's believed to be an unseen backpack before connecting it to his device and putting it on. As he randomly swipes at the air, he freely comments "oh! By the way, I lied. I've already hacked into both systems and copied the Joker files. He sure has a history. Let's see-" the secret heroes look at each other, completely bewildered by this random kid.

It only takes a few seconds before Tucker declares "booyah! Exact location. Send to Bruce's phone and the Gotham city chief of police in three, two, one" Bruce's phone suddenly pings and he quickly pulls it out to check. He stares at his screen with wide eyes and genuinely asks "how- how did you do this?! Everyone in the room, knowing who he is suddenly gains a slight fear of this kid.

Tucker openly brags "just gotta know what satellite to hack, every phone sends information to a satellite so if you know how to connect, then the world is your oyster" Tucker appears to be clicking on something before calling out "dude! Danny! Doomed 3 is coming out in November!" Instantly he's by the hologram bouncing and exclaiming "no way! That's awesome!" But Sam decides to dampen their mood "Danny, Walker almost caught me in the Zone. Yelled something about you owing him fifty thousand years in prison or something. What did you do this time?" Danny rolls his eyes sitting down on the couch.

He admits "that stupid warden has been making stricter rules lately. Apparently I'm not allowed to breathe in the Zone anymore, or blink! He's been trying to arrest everyone" Sam scoffs. Suddenly a serious expression takes her face as Tucker goes out of the camera range with a scream. Luckily Sam grabs him by the belt and sits him back down.

His eyes are wide with his goggles going diagonally across his face. His beanie is clutched in one of his shaking hands and his dreadlocks going every direction. Between gasps he mutters "Danny. Help me. She's trying. To kill me" Sam instantly smacks the back of his head causing him to cry out.

Danny smirks and teases "then maybe you should learn to drive. Sam, be careful with my baby" Sam quickly snaps "I was your baby four months ago and if you don't stop telling me what to do! I'll make you my bitch!" Her hand then smacks the screen and the call ends leaving everyone in shock.