Reaction [S1/EP7]

Early morning, a day after the incident with the Puppet King, along with finally meeting the source of the Doppelganger, Y/N was perplexed, very perplexed.

It was a Saturday, so it gave her the excuse to go out into the city to go "shopping" for as much as her parents were aware. Even so, for all she knew, that's what her doppelganger was pretending to do right now.

She'd swing on top of a tower roof, overviewing the city. How was Y/N supposed to handle this right now? Telling the Teen Titans appeared logical enough, though how would she explain this?

And if she did tell them, Spider-girl would have to admit her secret identity for them to help her. And if they figured it out, no doubt they would keep it very secret for very long. She didn't entirely blame them, but they weren't exactly great at keeping promises.

Looking at the Teen Titans headquarters from afar, she relaxed her position on the roof, laying down and facing the sky, remembering the small conversation she had with this unknown villain.

"It's nothing personal, believe me..." "I'm just being paid by a friend, but he doesn't know who you are, I do.--"

So... she was being paid to figure out her identity, her life, and her personality while hiding all the important details from Slade, the guy paying her? What was she, bad at her job? Or were there ulterior motives here?

Spidey leaned herself up to see the city once again.

She must know every little thing about her by now.

So what's with the delay?

Spidey's senses alerted her to a car chase a block or two away, police chasing after a stolen truck full of cars.

"Help! Please," A salesman yelled out, "They've stolen the cars!"

The stolen truck dashed past the salesman, nearly trampling him as it travelled down the road at high speeds. Quickly standing, she jumped down the tower and began swinging to the vehicle.

Spider-girl could really use this distraction.

Meanwhile, inside the stolen truck, the two thieves cheered and laughed at the successful mission. Recklessly driving through the street, pedestrians ran away from the sidewalks to avoid any collusion with the unstoppable vehicle.

The thief in the passenger seat laughed, "We did it! Let's get this thing-"

"Peek-a-boo." Spider-Girl cut in, upside down in the driver's window.

"SPIDER-GIRL!" Both robbers said in sync, startled by her sudden appearance.

The driver pulled onto the accelerator, "Don't freak I'll shake'em!"

He shook the car from left to right, creating squeaking noises along the road.

She remained still, holding on, unfazed, "I'm at your window upside down, and you think that will work?"

The thief in the passenger's seat freaked out, too desperately afraid of getting caught and being placed in jail.

He leaned over to pull a lever, "Oh, I'm outta here!"

The lever opened up the truck's bottom gate, revealing all the fancy cars, as one was thrown out onto the road from opening the gate, leaving all the other cars inside unstable. The thief opened his side of the door and exited out towards the back of the truck carefully, leaving the driver behind.