3

You burst through the door of your apartment letting the door bounce of the wall.

"NATHAN!" You scream, soon Nathaniel runs around the corner and comes straight to the door, seeing you okay he groans.

"Don't scare me like that Y/n I thought you were in danger."

"And what were you going to do stab them with a pencil?" You flick his forehead and shut the door. "Never mind that you're never going to guess what just happened to me today!!" You squealed with joy as you pulled your roommate further into your apartment to sit him down in the living room. As he sat on the couch, you went over in detail about everything that happened.

Nathaniel only nodded slightly and making monotoned remarks.

"Yep, sure 100%, and I'm dating Marc." He said,

"I'm not kidding Nathan, it really happened!" He only corrected you on his name before leaving the living room and going back to his. You placed your purse on the couch and went to your room to sulk.

You couldn't believe the events of today either, but you just want at least one person to be as excited as you.

You and Nathaniel went out to eat later that night with one of his friends, and the same thing happened when you told him the story he didn't believe you.

"How come you guys don't believe me?" You said, taking a sip of your soda/water/tea.

"Because who would believe Ladybug was that mean to someone she just met." Nathaniel said,

"But she was! I promise!" You leaned your head back in your chair and folded your arms, looking up at the ceiling. Familiar blonde locks and green eyes fill your vision.

"Hey Y/n." You see Adrian smile and so do you,

"My lucky charm!!" You stand up from your chair and give Adrian a hug, he freezes up for a moment, mainly because he has never gotten a hug from you before.

"Lucky charm? What do you mean by that."

"Don't even get her started with that. How many more times will I have to hear this story." You pull yourself away from the hug and hang onto Adrian's arm to look at your roommate.

"Until I die, Nathan!"

"Nathaniel." You roll your eyes at him,

"Whatever," You turn your attention to Adrian, "Remember what you said earlier?? About seeing him soon?? Well, guess what!! On my way home from work today, there was an akuma attack, and I was forced to hide in an alley, I got to see the whole fight and Chat Noir!! He came up to me and kissed my hand!! I thought I was going to pass out! I'm still excited!" You let out another squeal and jumped up and down a few times.

"Yeah, so excited you put a hole in our wall." Nathaniel grumbled,

"So I opened our door a little hard sue me." You snapped,

"That's really great. You got to see him Y/n I'm happy for you." Adrian gave a small smile to you, Nino came over and said hello, and everyone invited them to sit down and join them for dinner. However, Adrian stood still, you were still holding on to his arm from when you hugged him, and he didn't want you to move.

"Come on, let's go sit down." You smiled, "You can sit next to me because you bring me good luck." You released his arm to go sit down, for a split second, Adrian caught himself wanting to reach out to you before he quickly brushed the thoughts away.

Adrian pulled a chair from another table and sat next to you as you wished. You gave him another big smile and started telling Nino the story. Adrian continued to look at you.