10

He walked you home, deep down you really wanted to share a cute umbrella walk home. The beautiful gray skies would have made a real Romantic moment. But Chat Noir had other ideas, he was rushing to get you home, he expressed that he didn't want you to be sick. You wished the walk home would have been longer but the closeness between you two on the way home almost made up for it.

Dreadfully you made to back to your apartment building before you could even think of an excuse to turn around, hesitantly you went inside knowing that soon he would have to go. Dangerous thoughts crossed your mind as you tried to think of ways to get him to stay, some of your thoughts were mild, like faking the fear of thunder and asking him to stay. Asking him if he wanted to take a warm shower before he left but the other thought you had, you didn't know if you had the strength to ask.. Chat finally closed to umbrella after you were safely inside, you waited for him to get closer before you began to walk up the steps to your apartment, hopefully he took it as a silent queue to follow you up, because it was. 

You felt extremely nervous, it's not like he hasn't been in your apartment before, he was there last night, but then again he only saw your room. Now that you were properly bringing him home, you felt.. weird. 

"Wait." Chat's voice stopped you in your place, you took your foot off of the stair you were about to step up on. Before you could even turn around to ask him what was wrong, you were in his arms being carried up the stairs. Heat rushed to your cheeks, you felt slightly embarrassed but not so secretly, enjoyed it. "Wrap your arms around me, try not to fall." His slightly commanding tone made your heart flutter and you did as he said and placed your hands around his neck, forcing you ever so little to shift your body to face him.

Due to the quietness of the staircase and your ear basically being less then a foot away, Chat spoke with softer voice, when he was watching his volume Chat's voice got deeper. You didn't hate it, but it definitely made you feel shy.

"Chat, not that I don't dislike this but you do realize my legs work perfectly fine right?"

"Your shoes have no grip, there's no way you are going to have enough traction, you were going to slip." You laughed a little at Chat,

"We were practically running outside, in the pouring rain but the moment I'm walking inside is when you worry about me falling?" You grinned up at him, Chat didn't look at you but rather focused on the staircase watching his step, he looked very much like the superhero you adored in this moment. 

"I would've caught you." He said,

"Yet you can't catch people on stairs? Is that your Achilles heel? Your one weakness being elevation?" You laughed again, Chat smiled mischievously and gave you a small glance.

"No." Chat tightened his grip and lifted you higher bringing you closer to his face. "But I can't hold both you and the umbrella at the same time but then having you hold it would mean you wouldn't be holing on to me. So I guess my one weakness would either be the ability to grow an extra arm or you." Chat went silent for a second and looked at you. "Which one do you think is more realistic?" Chats smile widened,

You tried to shrink yourself as much as you could trying to hide your blush, obviously Chat saw it all. "Neither, you only really knew me for like a day. You don't know enough about me to decide how much I affect you."

"Oh mouse," Chat's smile turned to a grin. "I've known you for way longer then a day, I'm impulsive but that doesn't mean I don't do research first. I've been studying you for quite some time now.  If you knew exactly what you do to me, you wouldn't be saying that at all. " 

You sat up a bit in his arms, now intrigued with the new information. Again he had brought up the fact he had known who you were previous to meeting, so that means it wasn't a joke and he truly did know you. It was eating at you to know who he was, not just because you were dating now and you wanted to go out on dates with his alter form, but also the fan girl inside of you deep down really wanted to know who he was.

"How long have you known me? Do I know you?" By the look on Chat's face you can tell he was enjoying this, he liked teasing you and he knew it was going to be a long time before he was going to tell you who he was. At least that was the plan, however every time he sees you, he keeps getting closer and closer to telling you. He couldn't wait to see the look on your face the day you found out who he was. But instead of answering you he gave a few light kicks to a door to mimic a knock. You roughly pulled on the back of his neck to get him to look at you so you could ask him again. 

"And here I thought mice were scared of cats." Chat said,

"And I thought cats hated mice."

"Now that would be Cat-astrophic little mouse, especially when you taste so sweet." Your eyes went wide, you couldn't predict nor stop what happened next, before you could even process it Chat had licked the side of your face. "Just as I remembered."

For a moment you were in shock, did that really just happen?

"Ugh." A voice said. "I can't believe I was just forced to watch that, and to top it off, you brought it home." You turned to see Nathaniel at the door to your apartment that you didn't even realize you were at. He looked, as always, done with your shit. Nathaniel was resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

" Nathaniel! That was rude apologize to him." You yelled, Nathan crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame

"Why I was talking about you?" Nathan smiled. "You do realize though pets aren't allowed in the building right?" He chuckled to himself, you knew he was only making fun of you because after years of hanging onto the day dream of Chat Noir, you finally got him. His bullying was actually a form of love. You went to respond but were interrupted by Chat,

"Some people also don't like seeing cockroaches in there way either but me and your landlord will just have to suck it up won't we?" Chat brushed by Nathaniel not paying attention to how Nathan reacted to what Chat had said, walking me towards the hallway were my bedroom is.

"What the hell was that about Chat?"

"I dislike him."

"Yeah I picked up on that, mind telling me why?"

"Besides the fact that you live with him? How about he's a dick." Chat narrowed his eyes, his annoyance clear on his face. 

"Chat he doesn't mean it, he's being sarcastic, we've been best friends for years-"

"That's another thing, you spent almost all your time with him when we were younger, if he wasn't your friend we probably would've been closer." Chat huffed and placed you gently on the ground. 

"You knew me in high-school?" You said,

"Go take a shower and get changed before you catch a cold." 

"Wait answer me first just how long have I've know you for? What do you mean closer? How close are we already?" Chat took a step towards you, making the space between you two nonexistent, he dropped his lips to your ear,

"Just keep your eyes open and you'll see me, but if you don't go take a shower right now, I don't mind carrying you-" He wrapped an arm around your waist,

"I'll go, I'll go." Chat let out a little laugh,

"Is it bad that I'm a little disappointed." You peeled off his arm and left the room in the rush to your bathroom.

''''''''''

I do not and will not apologize for it, I did what needed to be done and just because you were too terrified to write it yourself does not mean you can judge me for it. No matter what you say, I will always hate myself more. Besides some part of you deep down liked it, you know it. Sorry for the slight tease but it's not coming just yet. Stay tuned, more to come. As always drop your thoughts.

-xx K