15

This is your warning, i repeat this is your warning, you have been warned, don't ask me what this warning is for, you should've read the tags. I've done my community service, good luck out there soldiers ( *‐*)ゞ I'm also lowkey bad at this, so enter at your own risk

The kiss was deep and hungry, you wanted nothing more than to step away to take a breath, but he wouldn't let you. You tried to open your mouth to tell him to hold on but he only took this as an opportunity to advance. His tongue gently swept the inside of your mouth, you uncrossed your arms and placed them on his shoulders. You pushed slightly to break away.

You gasped for air.

"You alright princess?" the grin returned to his face, it was clear he did know what he was doing. His lips were only separated from you for a moment, as he went back for another kiss this time it was much sorter.

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" he kissed the corner of your mouth before moving down slowly to your neck,

"Just slightly." you felt his grin widen as he moved his kisses to the croak of your neck, he gradually backed you up to your bed. You felt the mattress hit the back of your legs as Chat lifted you just to set you down on the bed. He placed his knee in between your legs as he moved his kiss back to your lips, one of his hands went to your waist to help lower you fully to your back.

"Wait stop." You breathed, placing one palm on his chest keeping him at a distance,

"Stop? I'm barely holding myself together and you want me to stop?" He took his other hand that wasn't trapped under your back and grasped the hand on his chest. He brought it up to his face and placed a small kiss on your knuckles.

He gazed at you through his brows, your breath halted, "Forgive me princess, but I don't think this is a request I can fulfill." You gave Chat a look, knowing full well that he would stop if you were serious but the look he gave back reminded you of a predator.

"What if Nathaniel comes back?" Chat turned your hand over and kissed your palm, feeling his grin again he followed down slowly to your wrist, your forearm, bicep, shoulder...

"Don't worry, I covered that already, he's a little busy right now." You tilted your head at Chat confused, "You look cute like that." You blushed,

"You've been here the entire time, when did you have time to send him on a wild goose chase?"

"I called in a favor from a friend of mine, he told me he would handle it. We have all the time you want in the world."

"What if Lady bug comes back or an akuma attack happens?" You felt more nervous as he let go of your hand, he trailed his nails under your shirt and gingerly grabbed the side of your ribcage right below your bra.

"That'd be a real shame, since I'm busy at the moment." You gulped nervously as you felt tingles spread wherever he touched.

"You can't just leave Paris unprotected, the people need you."

"Lb said you'd need protection, you're the one hawkmoth is after anyway, are you assuming they need me more? I'm just currently prioritizing, and I believe they can wait. Do you think I won't do a good job protecting you?" He grazed his teeth against your skin, he chuckled at your shiver,

"I think I'd feel safer with someone else. It sounds like you're going to eat me alive." You giggled, his gazed deepened. Chat slid both his hands down to your hips lifting up towards his. You felt his thigh against your womanhood and against your thigh, you felt his bulge.

"My darling I've said it before and I'll say it again the most danger you'll ever be in, is where you are now." You smiled and grabbed his bell to pulled him closer to you. He let go of your hips dropping them to the bed. "No matter who you think will shield you better. I can protect you from anything, but no one can save you from me."