8

As soon as you entered the door he grinned, turing around to see you he waved. Your face was already in a blush, it only made him smile more knowing that there was really only one thing that could make you turn so red.

"Good moringing y/n." you zoomed over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"If I told you I wanted to be rich do you think that would work too?"

Adrian started to laugh,
"What?"

"If I told you that I wanted to be rich, do you think your magical powers would work on that too, or is it like a one-time wish deal?"

Adrian's smile faultered a bit
"Magical powers? I have no clue what you're talking about."

"So, no body else knows about this?" At your dead serious face, Adrian felt himself become a little nerverous.

Did you know?

"Know about what?" He said,

" That you really are a lucky charm."

He felt a sense of releif, and his smile returned to normal,
"Why? Did someone get to see their favorite cat?"

You leaned in and widened your eyes,
"You have no idea how right you are and yet so wrong my friend." You released Adrian and walked over to Marinette on the other side of the counter.  "Call Alya. She's going to want to hear this."

"Why whats going on?" Mari asked,

"He kissed me."

Marinette froze in place.
"Say sike right now, are you fucking for real??" you only nodded and she tossed you a pair of keys. "Lock the doors now, we're closing early, i'm calling Alya."

Marinettte immediatly grabbed the store phone and starting pressing in the numbers, you went around the counter heading back to the door to turn the sign over to 'close' and securing the door shut.

"Did you really get to kissed him?" Adrian asked, you turned around to smiled,

"Either clear your schedule and take a seat or you're going to have to forever wonder."

he grinned,
"Fine, I'll play your game."

You paused at the familier sentence, you felt a sudden sense of deja vu. But before you could even question it you saw him disappear to go talk on the phone.

Mari came back with cups of coffee and tea along with a plate of snacks,
"There's no way Alya will let us leave the room without every single detail being spilled, this is just for our own survival." 

You fake sighed,
"I'll be lucky to leave the room at all or walk home alone, she'll probably have a tail on me for the next couple of days."

Mari giggled,
"Oh she would definitely put you in physical danger just to see if he would rescue you."

"I might have to start working on my cardio from all the bullets and cars i'm going to have to dodge."

"Well you were going to get hit by a car to meet Chat Noir." You rolled your eyes,

"Yeah me, not so Alya could get an interview and exclusive photos of my guts on the ground and Chat Noir in the back."

" You don't think he'd get to you before the car does?" Adrian said light heartedly coming from the back,

"Even if he likes me, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have that much free time to where he can just to follow me around and wait for me to get hit by a car." You crossed your arms and glared down Adrian, as if it was common sense and he was just stupid.