17

You woke up to the sound of Nathaniel's voice,

"Not you too!" 

You slowly got up from your bed, you took a moment to look at yourself. You were in a pair of pajamas you rarely ever wore and your hair felt wet in a few spots. You now looked around the room, yesterday's outfit was still scattered in the same places you left them. You went to go pick them up, being very cautious because you still felt sore.

 You shuffled your feet in small increments around your room, when you got to your t- shirt you decided it would be best to burn it. The embarrassment you felt while looking at it was nothing compared to how you'd feel if you wore it again after this. It just wasn't worth it.

You heard footsteps coming to your door and Nathaniel yelling again,

"Oh no! If anyone needs an apology it's going to be me! You get Nino over here right now!"

You panicked at the knocks on your door, you shoved everything under your bed and gave a small 'come in'. Alya walked through the door first, she looked upset.

"Hey girl, how are you doing?"

You blushed slightly thinking about the true answer to the question, but decided it was best to keep it to yourself.

"I'm fine. What's up Alya?"

"Marinette called and said you weren't going to be coming in today. I was going to apologize to you at the store but since you weren't going to be there I thought it was only right to come and say it here." Alya scratched her arm and only looked at the ground. "I should've asked for your permission first before I posted that on my blog, to be honest I didn't think anyone was going to find out it was you. I didn't think that people were just going to follow around Chat Noir to see if they could get a picture of you." You laughed slightly, truthfully you were really upset, but you knew that if you didn't want it on the blog you shouldn't have told her.

"It's okay Alya, I do wish you would've asked but I figured eventually you were going to post about it anyway."

"Oh thank god because Chat didn't seem to mind when I ran into him and I asked him for an interview so I thought it was okay, but Mari seemed really freaked about it." Alya let out a sigh of relief,

"Wait, Chat did an interview with you about us?"

"Well he happened to be right outside my apartment and you know I couldn't give up such a golden opportunity." Alya finally glanced at you, all remorse in her face disappeared into a wide grin. "Girl." she said, "Now I know I can't put this in the article but you didn't tell me how far into the relationship you guys were." You looked at her confused,

"What do you mean?" Alya pulled out a small hand held mirror from her purse and put it in your hand, you looked at yourself and gasped. All up and down both sides of your neck were hickies and small read marks from where he bit you. You covered your mouth with your hand.

"Wait, if you were with Chat Noir last night, then where was Adrian?" You tilted your head at Ayla's words. "Nino said that Adrian asked to keep Nathaniel away from the apartment, we assumed it was to talk to you."

"Why would Adrian want to talk to me?"

"N-nothing really probably just something dumb," Alya crossed her arms, "Want to go ask?" She raised her eyebrow, mixed with her mischievous grin you knew it was probably going to be a bad idea to go.

"I'd rather not go like this, besides being exposed as Chat's girlfriend puts me at risk of being a target for an akuma attack, I really shouldn't." Alya tsk'd at you.