11

The hot water felt nice.

You had to admit. Even though you wanted answers to your questions you couldn't help but feel slightly grateful for this moment. You took longer than you usually would for this shower. Deep down in your heart you knew Chat was going to be gone by the time you came out of the shower, it made you feel a little sad, the hot water was almost like a hug that made that feeling lessen.

You wanted to spend more time with Chat, he seem to like you almost as much as you liked him, but that wouldn't be possible for at least a little while. After all you did follow him around more then Alya did to Ladybug.

You laughed a little and cursed at yourself for not making a Chat Noir blog, you could've named it something like "The scratching post" or "Tales of Chat Tails". No matter how hard you thought, no names sounded really good but you kept in mind some of them incase you wanted to actually make the blog later. 'Wouldn't it be hilarious?' You thought. "I bet he'd think it'd be cat-tastic.'

(Drop some names and i'll pick one for another Chatx reader i'm doing later)

Finally in a different head space you dry off with a fluffy towel and put on your pajamas (if you sleep naked, now you don't) You grab your phone off the counter and scroll through your messages. Some of it was Marinette asking what happened and why did Adrian leave so abruptly and the others were texts and calls from Adrian asking if you had been okay. That you had looked upset when left. You smiled at his message while you were walking down the hall back to your bedroom, he truly was a genuine friend and the guilt you had earlier was slowly coming back. You opened the door to your room and begin your response.

"I leave you alone for five minutes and you're already smiling at messages from other people? Princess that's harsh." You look up to see a now drier Chat Noir leaning up against the window you spent countless nights waiting at. You always thought that this window was a better view then that of your last home, but you never imagined it would really be this great.

"Princess?" You said with a sly smile. "What happened to mouse?" He shoved himself off of the windowsill and slowly walked towards you.

"Don't change the subject Mouse." He smiled at his sentence. "Now who made you make a face like that." He grabbed the phone from your hand and his smile seemed to widen for a moment before disappearing entirely, he cleared his throat. "Adrian? That model kid, you know him?"

"Yeah but we're just friends I promise, I kind of bolted out of the room I was in earlier and left him alone and confused. I was just going to apologize."

"Just friends? And you smile like that? From now on don't smile at other men when I'm around and don't apologize to them either. He should be lucky I even let him see you today."

"Oh? You let him see me?" You said jokingly. "So you saw everything I was doing today?"

"Just up until they closed the blinds at the bakery. But who's to say I wasn't inside?"

Your facial features dropped, "D-did you hear anything while you were there?"

"Was there anything I wasn't?" Your phone went off again and Chat looked at the message. "Marinette wants to know if you're okay, apparently both her and Adrian can't get a hold of you and she's worried. Seems like I've taken too much of your time." Your heart stopped, it sounded like he wanted to leave and you panicked. You didn't want him to go home just yet, you reached out and grabbed his arm. Chat smirked

"It's fine, they're just worried. I'll just text them and tell them that I'm okay. You're not taking that much time what so ever, you can stay and I'll-" You went to reach for your phone but he pulled it higher up into the air.

"Ah not so fast, it's pretty late we wouldn't want to bother your friends at this late hour right? They've waited this long, they can wait a little longer don't you think?" You blushed under the grin on his face, his eyes seemed to have glisten in the dimly lit room

"But they could really be worried-"

"They can call Nathaniel if they really wanted to, then he'll tell them you're with me." Chat grabbed the hand that was on his arm and pulled it closer to him, making you fall into his chest. He took the other hand, where your phone was, and enclosed it around your waist. "Then they would know you were safe." He dropped his lips down to your ears. "With me." His teeth grazed the edge of your ear, he followed it down to the end of your lobes and kissed right below it. "Safe of course being such a lose term."

You grasped at the fabric on his chest with your free hand but with the suit being so form fitted there was nothing to hold on to and all you ended up doing was drawing circles on his torso. Chat let out a soft groan.

"Now that was dangerous." he said.

The buzzing of your phone interrupted you two, you broke your focus and looked down at the phone. Chat Noir looked disappointed for a moment before he released you to answer the phone. "Hello?" His grin came back as Chat locked eye's with you. "No, she's with me... don't worry, she looks absolutely perfect." Your blush deepened. "Well we were about to sleep together until you interrupted. She'll call you in the morning." Chat hung up the phone. You gasped.

"Chat you can't phrase things like that it makes it sound like we were about to.."

"Good that's how I meant it. But don't worry mouse, you can sleep well tonight. You'll probably need it for tomorrow anyways." He took his hand to the back of your head to hold you still while he kissed your forehead. "Go to bed, I'll keep you warm for a little while."

You looked down and made your way over to your bed, Chat turned off the lights to your room. You could hear him make his way over to your bedside. You felt him lift the covers and slide in beside you, he trapped you in a tight embrace as you drifted off to sleep.

Your phone being the farthest thing from your mind.

''''''''''

I warn you this once. Leave after this chapter if certain scenes make you uncomfortable. If you're not one for a Yandere male lead, then why are you even here. Now, lets get down to business. Stay tuned, drop your thoughts. xx

-K