21

He dropped down on top of your apartment building, he left to open your window before returning for you.

He lowered you on your windowsill, allowing you in first. His footsteps plopped behind you. He slammed your window shut.

"That was fucking stupid." You turned to see him detransform, instead of an angry Chat Noir stood in it's place was just the same amount of frustrated Adrian. "Were you trying to give me a heart attack?"

He took a step towards you, you felt the need to close the gap and also take a few steps forward. Adrian furrowed his brows in confusion, as soon as you were able to reach you punched him in the stomach. He didn't even flinch, so you did it again.

"Look I get it, you're upset."

"Upset? Upset doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. To be honest I don't even know where to begin with you."

"Well obviously I intended on telling you, just not at the beginning. I was going to wait until I knew for sure you'd be okay with me being who I am." Adrian took a step back and gesture to all of himself. "I couldn't tell if you were going to accept who I was. Anytime I tried to get close to you it never worked, not until I brought up Chat Noir at least."

"You mean used him." You crossed your arms at Adrian.

"Does it really count as using him, if he is me?" You didn't even give Adrian the courtesy of an answer. You reached down towards your shoe and took it off, Adrian furrowed his brows at you. Once the shoe was off you chucked it at him

"Okay, okay, I get it-"

"No you don't "Adrian" you can't just pull something like that on me. How long were you planning on doing this to me? How long were you planning on teasing me before you told me?"

"Well to be honest, I was hoping you would also fall for Adrian before I told you." He scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

"So you are planning on making things complicated between us? Fuck with my feelings until I was confused, wait for me to pick myself apart and go into a downwards spiral because I fell in love with another person while in a relationship before you told me anything."

Adrian remained silent and said nothing just looked at you. "You're not even going to try and tell me I'm wrong? I can't even stand to look at you right now, just go back to Ladybug and I'll deal with you later. I feel like if I look at you for another minute I'll fucking hit you."

“Anything I told you as Adrian still stands, I wasn’t lying when I told you I would choose you over her. This is me choosing you, go ahead yell, scream, hit me.” Adrian crossed his arms and leaned against your bedroom wall.  “I won't leave until you are no longer angry with me."

"Is this another form of manipulation?" You narrowed your eyes at him, he smirked back.

"It might be, I'll let you know if it works."

"You're seriously threatening me, telling me to stop being mad at you for all that you put me through in order for you to go save Paris."

"You were up for risking your life to yell at me, now you'll risk others." Adrian shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Do you know how insane you sound right now? Do you really believe you are making sense?"

"Huh, those were almost the exact same thoughts I had, when you rounded the corner to shout my name. Well that and 'god she's so cute.' " He smiled at the last part of his sentence.

"Don't you dare smile right now Adrian, you pretended to be my friend to get close to me. I poured my heart out to you like a fool. I relied on you for advice. This whole time I was convinced you were the only one on my side, that Adrian was the only person who cared what I felt. But it was a lie, I never was a friend to you was I? You used my feelings in order to get what you wanted, do you even know what that feels like?"