19

You and Alya walked side by side. Alya hung onto your arm as you both walked down the street, still being covered by your "disguise" you imagined you both looked like a couple right now.

You let out a huge groan, Alya laughed.

"What was up with those two?" You said,

"Girl, I don't know. They're both all kinds of crazy. " You smile and relaxed a little. You and Alya weren't that close at all, you were more so friends with Marinette. Alya was a great person and carried a care free- happy vibe with her that normally balanced out the hecticness of Marinette.

It was a nice change to be hanging out with Alya for once, ever since her and Nino started getting serious, it was rare to see Alya.

You both took your time walking back to the apartment, it was nice just to wander around and look at all the little street shops. Peeking through windows and stopping by little flower carts just to see what they had, you barely even noticed the dumb hat and scarf you had. Your conversations seemed to distract you from everything.

"No girl, I'm serious, he'll just throw it anywhere. Nino doesn't understand that if you don't hang up your towel, it doesn't dry and it's driving me nuts! Then it's the socks! Just the socks! Why do you only leave your socks in the bathroom?"

You giggled at Alya, you don't know how you guys got on the topic of Nino but for at least a half hour she's been telling you everything he does that makes her want to scream. You wondered if you and Chat would ever get to be like that, or even get to live together.

"Is there just a pile of socks in your bathroom?" you said,

"Of course, I refuse to move or wash them, sooner or later he'll run out of socks."

"Or he'll just buy more."

Alya pinched the bridge of her nose, realizing your response was the most likely to happen.

"That smartass definitely would do something like that."

"I agree." A different voice other than the two of you made you guys slowly turn around. You kept your head down as a small smile came to your face. Knowing full well who it was. "Nino does seem like the type just to buy more socks rather than looking for his own, but I would say it's because he never pays too close attention to things, not because he's a smartass."

"Hello Chat Noir." Alya said, she gave you a weird look before elbowing you.

Chat Noir only gave a small nod,

"Hi Alya." He leaned down to get a peek at your face from below the brim of the hat. "Good morning little mouse."

Alya fought back a laugh and coughed.

"Wow thank god he's here Y/n, I just remembered there was something I was totally supposed to do. Gosh guess you'll have to go home with Chat Noir today. Sorry Y/n." You shot Alya a dirty look before grabbing her arm, you weren't ready to face Chat Noir right now, you felt a little shy.

Alya aggressively peeled your hand off her, maintaining a kind small on her face.

"You'll keep her safe right?"

"I'll certainly try. Afterall, what good is a knight if he can't protect his princess?" Chat grinned, as he took the hat off your head, revealing a very messy head of hair and he handed it back to you. "Bit warm for a scarf, no?" You heard Alya snicker as she walked away. 

"It rained recently, I find this to be perfectly normal." Chat Noir placed a hand under your chin making you look up at him, his grin made you blush.