16

"Look Nino, I'd love to help but I really just want to go home."

"Nah man you don't get it, with the right muse, it will be great!"

"Shouldn't you talk about this with Adrian or something? You guys are much closer."

"He's not like us, he wouldn't get it. You're an artist, I know you can understand!" Nino was trying his best to keep Nathaniel there as long as possible, he didn't really understand why but Adrian sent out an sos to keep him away from the apartment.

Nino was hoping it was to talk with Y/n alone. Nino was surprised that Nathaniel actually did stay that long. He glanced over at the clock, he had been here for hours but Adrian never said it was okay to release him. There's no way he and y/n are still talking right?

"Now just listen to this next note." Nino pressed another button on his sound board and it played a singular note. "What does this make you feel?" Nathaniel let his mouth pop open, he looked as if he was about to cry.

Chat had de-transformed as soon as he was certain you were asleep. Still being cautious he lifted your head gently and wrapped something around your head, blindfolding you in case he happened to wake you.

He ended up wishing he had just awakened you, trying to wash you and not disturb you too much was a bit of a struggle. With Plagg almost completely out of energy, Adrian would only be able to transform and stay as Chat long enough to jump out of a window but Plagg would never let Adrian transform without receiving some cheese. Unless Plagg was full he refused to basically do anything, meaning that Adrian had to be extra cautious and keep you asleep.

Adrian was sure that you would come to when the water from the shower hit your skin, but you didn't. This was a surprise. You had already been asleep for so long as is, you practically spent the first half of today already asleep, and now you were out again. Adrian sat down in the shower placing you on his lap. He just laid back, letting the water hit you both. He breathed in your scent. Adrian would have never guessed that all those years he spent chasing after Ladybug that he would regret every moment of wasted time to go after her, when he should've been more focused on you.

Every little thing he did in high school made sense to him now. Even though he wasn't friends with you, Adrian always wanted to be. He went the extra mile to even be friendly with Nathaniel hoping that you would also increasingly become friends with him. But you seemed shut off. Content with the friends you had already, you made no room in your heart for the model boy. As Chat Noir he would feel that it would be too much to approach you without reason.

So he kept a small eye on you, then when you moved into the apartment with Nathaniel, Chat Noir also happened to switch routes with Ladybug, letting him know that you were okay.

At the time he never considered you to be his crush, afterall he still thought he had a thing for Ladybug so Adrian never could quite tell why it bugged him that you never wanted to be his friend. He was kind, caring, and always made people laugh. Everyone else around him seemed to want to be his friend, but you. It was around a couple months in, to him trying to get close to you, that he discovered you starting to work with Marinette. He had overheard Marinette talking to Alya about the help she was getting in the bakery. When Adrian heard your name he soon started dropping by. Once a week, twice a week, four times a week. Until it became part of his daily routine. At first he would only get acknowledgement from Marinette.

Adrian would give you a small smile and wave but all you would do was glance at him and then hide your face. Later on as Chat Noir he had a chance to approach you, you had been knocked down by one of the villains, Chat turned to you and outreached his hand to help you off the ground. You froze up completely, terrified of the villain he thought. You scooted backwards to avoid Chat. He turned around to hide the disappointment in his face before running off to support Ladybug with the villain.