4

Most of the walk home Adrian was quiet, you didn't mind it though, the night seemed to be peaceful and with someone walking beside you, you didn't have to fear anyone in the night.

Adrian always gave you a weird feeling. You didn't know what it was some part of you never thought you could fully trust him. Adrian was always randomly disappearing and popping up in different places, which never helped the suspicious feeling you always got.

Adrian cleared his throat
"So, Chat Noir huh?"

You lightly giggled, after all that silence this is what he had picked as a topic,
"Yeah, what about him?"

"Just was wondering how you came to like him is all." You raised an eyebrow at Adrian, he scratched the back of his neck.

"As anyone else would, I guess? I mean how did you start liking Ladybug? Just imagine it in that way, he is a super cute hero. Who wouldn't fall for him? Honestly, if we are talking about crushes, I don't get the Ladybug hype, she's alright but she doesn't have his charm, good looks or his cataclysm, so for me, she's batting zero." Adrian chuckled,

"So if she was just a bit more charsmatic or had the cataclysm, you'd have a crush on her too?" He raised an eyebrow at you playfully,

"No way, she could dress up as Chat Noir, and I still wouldn't like her the way I do, Chat. She's just not the same."

"Yeah? I just don't think I can agree with you on that, I think she's pretty amazing." You giggled once more,

"Prefect, then you can go ahead and start dating her so my Chat Noir can finally start letting her go."

"You don't think they'll end up together?" Adrian's voice became very serious at that moment. It felt awkward for you to smile.

"Well, think about it. How long have they been fighting crime together for? Since our freshman year? How many times have they been put in threatening situaions where the other had to go and save them, even though I admire how loyal Chat has been, I think Ladybug would have fallen for him already if she was instrested."

"Well, what if Chat Noir just hasn't fully confessed yet?"

"Hasn't he though? Plus, I don't think Ladybug is that oblivious to not notice that her partner that she used to see every day was in love with her." You sigh, "I mean, it's not like he wasn't obvious with it. He's pratically preposed to her every time they're together."

"Really?" Adrain turns his head to the side and stops walking. You take notice of how upset he looks.

"Well, yeah, maybe you haven't noticed because you're in love with Ladybug and only focus on her, but because my eyes are only on Chaton, I can see it clearly." You stop as well and face Adrian,
"It's heartbreaking to see him like that, as someone that never takes their eyes off another, I know how heartbreaking it is, the same way I feel towards Chat isn't even close enough to what I imagine he feels for Ladybug, and I wish he would get over her fast, I get to see him from afar and it still breaks my heart to see him so close yet so far, so to be that close to her? For that long? That pain, I never wish or him to go through, there's no way he deserves it."

Adrain was silent once more as he was just staring at you

"You really like him? This isn't some fandom thing or obsessions you truly like him?" You smile sadly at Adrain

"That's what I've been telling all of you, crazy right? I must have gone insane falling for someone who'll never notice I exist. "

A breeze came by and blew your h/c hair in your face (If you have no hair or not long enough please replace this with a sarf :) thank you). Adrian stepped forward and pulled the piece out of your hair(scarf) and tucked it behind your ear(shoulder).

"I'm sure he'll notice you one day. Just give him time to get over Ladybug, and I'm sure he'd be willing to give you a chance." You laughed histerically at Adrian,

"Thanks, that really cheered me up, but don't get my hopes up like that, or I'll never fall for anyone else -"

"Don't -" Adrian intrrupted and quickly covered his mouth. You smirked slightly.

"You're right, I'll never find anyone as good as him. He's the cats meow. I'll just have to stick around a bit longer before I settle." Adrian laughed as well, bringing the playful air back as he grabbed his stomach and leaned over.

"That's that Cat-itude. Just hang on for a little bit longer, I mean, he doesn't even know you like him or that you know him at all. Just keep fighting."

"You got to be kittten me, are we just going to make cat puns now?"

"I know it's un-fur-givable but I can't  meow-lp it." You and Adrian give each other the dorkest grin,

"I'll definitely take your advice Adrian, it was kitten in the stars, I know we were meant to be."

"All kitten aside, I'm serious y/n, don't give up on him yet.... not until he knows." You smile slightly again at him

"Alright, Adrian, you've convinced me, I'll never let go until the last moment."

"Paw-mise?"

"Paw-mise."

Adrian let out a breath that he had been holding for a long time, it felt like weight had been taken off of his shoulders and as you and him were walking he found himself getting lost in the conversation.

He had begun to wish he had gotten to know you more in high school and figured you guys would have been pretty good friends if only he had known....

Adrian made you laugh easily, and you finally understood why Nino always hung out with him. You never knew your classes comedian, secretly had an ace up their seelve of someone who constantly just pumped out jokes. By the time you had gotten home, you were in full tears asking him to stop because it was hard to breathe.

He walked you upstairs to your apartment and wished you luck on your 'star gazing' you waved goodbye to him and quickly rushed to your room to shower and grab your stool to pull up to your window.

Later that night almost as if a sign had come, Chat had changed his patrol route and was just acrossed the street from you, he paused and sat on the rooftop almost directly infront of your room, you smiled.

Adrian is 100% your luckycharm