𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲

Backstory!!
(How they got to the Metkayina Clan)

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧...Jake, Neytiri, Loak, and Neteyam had all just returned to home base. Jake came back with Neteyam on his Ikran with him. Tuk, Neytiri and Jake's youngest daughter, ran up to Neytiri and hugged her while Jake was helping neteyam off of the Ikran. Loak was standing off to the side silently awaiting for their father to start scolding them for going down to the ground when he finally let them fly a mission and were supposed to be scouters, scouting for incoming air strikes.

Loak had always felt well not as important to Jake as Neteyam, maybe it was because Neteyam was the first born but Loak always felt as if Jake favored Neteyam over him. Like Neteyam was the perfect son while he was the screw up in the family. He was trying to prove something to Jake by going down to the ground, he didn't realize that he would be jeopardizing his brothers life in the process.

Kiri went around to the back of Neteyam and inspected his injures while laying a gentle hand on his arms. Kiri was the oldest daughter of Jake and Neytiri but she wasn't their biological daughter, she came from Grace's avatar body nobody knows how but Jake and Neytiri adopted her and thought of her as their own. After all it's basically the only part of Grace there is left.

Jake was looking down at the ground with a disappointed but stressful look. He started to rub his forehead as he looked up at Neteyam and Loak. Jake's line of sight went over to Kiri, "go help your grandmother with the wounded," "My brother is wounded!" Kiri said with an irritated tone of voice to Jake. "Just go, Tuk go with her!"Jake said with an already strained voice. Jake looked back at Loak and Neteyam, "What we're you thinking, You two are supposed to be spotters!" Jake exclaimed. Loak looked up at Jake with a sorry look in his eyes then glanced over at Neteyam as he started to speak. "I take full responsibility." "Yeah, You do because you the older brother." Jake said almost shouting at Neteyam. "Now go get cleaned up, Dismissed.." Jake said. Loak and Neteyam walked away while every once in a while looking over their shoulders at Jake. They could tell he was really disappointed in them this time.

Jake looked up at his mate and she looked back at him with a look that he could tell that she was silently saying your too hard on them.

All the kids were with Neteyam in the base with Tsahik getting fixed up. Jake was outside reloading and fixing up his gun.

Neytiri came around and looked in the tent at the kids and her mother fixing Neteyam up. Jake could tell she was angry because of the way her tail was swaying side to side. Jake said what and his mate came over and sat down. "This is not a squawk, this is a family." Neytiri said. Jake looked down as he reloaded his gun, "I thought we lost them," Jake said as he looked up at his mate with tears in his eyes. Neytiri knew that Jake was scared of losing them and that he was trying so hard to protect them but he tended to be to hard on them.

Neytiri got up and looked in the tent just as Neteyam grunted because of the sharpness of the medicine going on his open wounds. Kiri started to speak, "I would use Yanabark," pushing Loak out of the way trying to get to Neteyam.
"And who is Tsahik?" Tsahik said almost in a reluctant tone. "You are Grandmother but Yanabark is better, it burns less." Kiri said in a respectful tone.

Later, three of the sully kids venture out into the deep jungle of Pandora with this human kid that was abandoned there and has been with the Sullys ever since he was left there. Loak is in front of the other three and the human kid, Spider, asked "why did you even bring her?" Meaning Tuk, Loak mocks Tuk, "She's such a crybaby! I'm telling. Your not supposed to go to the battlefield, I'll tell mom if you don't let me come." Kiri, defending Tuk says, "don't pick on her!" Tuk just sticks her tongue out at Loak and he rolls his eyes.

They continue going further into the forest. Loak hops off a log and looks down and notices at big footprint. Loak says,"it's definitely not one of us," while looking down at the print. Loak bends down under a tree following the rest of the footprints. "What are you doing?" Kiri whispers. "Tracking," whispers Loak.

They come to a fallen log by the old battlefield and bend down. "We got to get closer," Loak says to spider. Before they can they notice avatars but their dressed in military clothing. "We should call this in," Loak says looking around to see if anybody's close to where they came hear.
He calls it in and Jake asks who's there, Loak says reluctantly, "Me, Spider, Kiri..." he paused looked at Tuk and Kiri and with a sigh said, "and Tuk." On the other side of the com, Jake looked at his mate as Loak said the words and Neytiri gasped as Loak said Tuk. Neytiri dived down.

Jake talked over the com with a stern tone, "get out of there, don't make a sound!" Jake looked over his shoulder at Neteyam who was with him and Jake nods at him and he understands.

It started to rain just as all four of them started to back up slowly and as quietly as they can to get out of there.

Just as they thought they got far enough away, one of the guys from the battlefield comes out and Tuk screams.
The rest of the group comes out from the woods and knocks the three sully kids onto their knees grabbing their braids while they leave spider standing up but still grabbing onto his hair.
Quaritch walks over to Loak. Loak hisses at him as Quaritch asks, "show me your fingers." Loak shows him his fingers but when he does he flips him off. Quaritch laughs and says, "your his aren't you" Quaritch walks over to spider and asks his name, "Spider Socorro." Quaritch bent down and with a signal to release him. Spider hisses at him but he's not phased, "Miles?" Quaritch says. Spider Reluctantly says, "nobody calls me that here." Kiri scrams trying to get free but as she does the man that's holding her braid pulls a knife out. Quaritch walks over. Loak and Spider scream, "don't hurt her!" When Loak scramed and screamed Quaritch walked over to him and the avatar the was holding his braid tightened his grip when he scramed. When Quaritch got to Loak, Loak tried to hiss but it was less forward because of the pain he was in.

On a tree in the distance Neteyam, Jake, and Neytiri got off of their Ikrans. Jake told Neteyam to stay with the Ikrans but Neteyam protested saying he was a warrior like Jake. Jake said it was too dangerous and just to stay their. So Neteyam reluctantly went over to the Ikrans but when his parents were gone he grabbed his bow and ran into the forest to save his siblings.

Neytiri was up on a tree branch and did her call and immediately the kids knew she was there. Their ears perked up and they looked around trying to spot her but they couldn't. Neytiri had her bow in her grasp. She aimed her arrow and just as she expected hit one of the avatars straight in the eye.
The group of avatars realized someone was there and let the kids go. When Neytiri saw that the kids were out of there she shoot another arrow.

Neteyam was standing inbetween two bushes when he released his arrow and he hit one of the men. Another one saw Neteyam reloading his bow and started to shoot. Right as he started to shoot someone dove Neteyam to the ground.
Neteyam started to fight to get up but almost immediately realized it was Jake.
Jake put his hand a Neteyams head. Neteyam burrowed his head into Jake's chest and put his hand over Jake's hand. Loak was leaning into Jake while Jake's arm was around him.

Quartich was laying down behind a fallen log beside the avatar that Neytiri had shot through the eye. He looked at the arrow and realized it was her, "Is that you Mrs. Sully?" He said in a mocking tone. Neytiri knew he knew it was her, "I will kill you as many times as I have to DEMON!" Neytiri said with anger in her voice.

Jake heard his youngest daughters voice in the distance. As she got closer she realized it was him and ran into his arms. Hee voice shaky all she says is, "dad!"

Once she saw all the kids were out of there, she jumped down and ran and found Kiri crouched down over the edge of a tree. "Come on!" Neytiri said. "Spider, he's down there!" Kiri said desperation in her voice. Neytiri grabbed Kiri's arm and dragged her as Kiri held her arm out to where Spider fell.

Back on the ground Quaritch had found Spider and grabbed him and slung him over his shoulders.

They all found each other and Tuk ran into Neytiri's arms and Kiri ran into Jake's arms.

They were finally all together again...

1612 ωσяԃѕ

Voted and comments are appreciated!