𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗔𝗶𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝗟𝗢'𝗔𝗞 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗠 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗠..."Lo'ak come on you Skxawng, we're late," Neteyam said screaming in Lo'ak's ear.

Lo'ak finally got up and caught up with his siblings walking along the shore. Neteyam who was now behind Lo'ak put his hand on Lo'ak's neck. Lo'ak hissed at the move Neteyam made.

They got to the part of the shore where Aila, Tsireya, and Aonung were. "We're going to be in groups again so hopefully you forest kids can learn faster," Aonung said chuckling to himself.

Tsireya and Aonung waved Kiri, Tuk, and Neteyam over to their spots just like yesterday but Aila did something different with Lo'ak. She took his hand in hers and started dragging him somewhere.

Lo'ak looked back over his shoulder at Neteyam and Aonung. Neteyam had a smirk on his face but Aonung had a look on his face that Lo'ak couldn't place. It was some type of confusion, anger, and disappointment all in one.

Before he knew it they were behind a rock, the other kids out of his line of sight. Lo'ak turned around with a confused expression. Aila looked at him and smiled. "I thought we were riding today, what are you up to?" Lo'ak asked with a smirk on his face. "You'll see, but we're still going to ride...eventually" Aila said with excitement in her tone.

Aila started to pull Lo'ak again but this time into the water. "AILA, where are we going?" Lo'ak said barley keeping in his fear. "Just wait, we're almost there!"

They were now fully submerged into the water with Aila still dragging Lo'ak even in the water. Lo'ak started to point up implying that he needed air. Aila rolled her eyes but brought him up. He took in the crisp ocean air, trying to act like he wasn't suffocating under the water just a second ago.

They went back under, Aila no longer pulling Lo'ak. Now they were right next to each other. They were both staring ahead which is what Aila though but when she looked over to see how Lo'ak was doing, he was already seemingly staring at her. They made eye contact for a few seconds before they both got flustered and had to look down onto the ocean floor.

Aila broke the awkwardness that had been between the two for what seemed like forever to the two teenagers with pointing up. Lo'ak shook his head and started to swim up.

Once they both breached the surface Aila noticed that Lo'ak was struggling to hold his breath for long periods of time. "We're here," Aila said as she pointed to an island. "Come, this is my favorite place to be, most of the time I'm here alone but I'm glad to be here with you!" Aila said with her glowing smile.

Lo'ak got fluster at her words and couldn't keep his smile from beaming through.

As Aila was helping Lo'ak onto the island he started to speak, "Why choose me of all people to come with you to your favorite place?"

Aila looked at him with a confusing look, "I don't know, because I wanted to," Aila said slightly blushing but Lo'ak could tell that what he said had upset hee slightly.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way, I'm just not used to people sharing special things with me," Lo'ak said while rubbing Aila's shoulder and smirking.

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean it in that way," Aila said looking directly into Lo'ak's eyes. He couldn't help but blush and Aila noticed. She smirked at the sight of Lo'ak getting red.

"Come, sit" Aila said pointing to the ground. Lo'ak willingly sat down on the sand with Aila following and sitting beside him on her knees.

"I'm going to teach you how to control your breathing," Aila said placing her hands on Lo'ak's chest and stomach. "Breath from down here."

Lo'ak took a deep breath and looked down at Aila, smiling. Aila looked back up into Lo'ak's eyes, "Lo'ak your heartbeat is fast." "Sorry," Lo'ak said looking away from her flustered once again.

"Hey bro," Lo'ak heard in the distance but just thought it was the others someone near them but then Neteyam showed up. "We've been worried sick, why didn't y'all tell us where you were going, it's almost the end of Eclipse!" Neteyam said almost screaming at Lo'ak. "Sorry bro, we didn't even realize," Lo'ak said with sympathy in his tone. "Come on, we have to be home soon!" Neteyam said grabbing Lo'ak's wrist.

They arrived back at the shore, Neteyam walked to the Marui leaving Lo'ak to say goodbye to Aila.
"I'm sorry Lo'ak I shouldn't have taken you out so far," Aila said looking down. Lo'ak lifted her head up and started to talk, "It's not your fault, it's mine. I didn't realize how late it was. I'm glad you brought me out there. I really enjoy spending time with you!"

Aila looked down once again but this time smiling and blushing at Lo'ak's words. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, but tomorrow we really have to get you riding an Ilu," Aila said still looking down. "Ok but promise that I'll still get to spend the day with you." Lo'ak said softly. "Of course, I'll make sure of it." Aila said finally looking up at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak grabbed Aila's hands just as he had the night before as they were parting ways but this time it was different, they were alone and didn't have to worry about Aila's parents walking out of their marui. So Lo'ak took this as an opportunity to lean in and give Aila a kiss on the cheek. "Bold move Lo'ak," Aila said slightly pushing Lo'ak as she was blushing. "Well you didn't reject so that means you must've wanted it." Lo'ask said smirking. They were both looking down blushing now, still holding each others hands. "Goodnight Lo'ak," Aila said breaking the silence. "Goodnight Aila," Lo'ak said realeasingn his grasp from hee hands.

As they parted ways, both smiling ear to ear, with their backs turned to each other walking back to their family's marui. They couldn't wait to be with each other once again tomorrow.

1037 ωσяԃѕ

αυтнσяѕ ησтє-
I hope y'all are enjoying this and sorry if it doesn't make much sense. I'm not the best at explaining things in detail. Thank y'all for reading this!

Comments and votes are deeply appreciated!