𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

2 new edits on my TikTok! loakswrld

Lo'ak and Aila were walking along the shoreline as eclipse began to fall.

Lo'ak turned to Aila and gazed into her eyes as she did the same to him.

"Lo'ak. Thank you" Aila said as her cheeks started to burn.

"Your welcome. I've been wanting to do that for a while anyways." Lo'ak chuckled.

"How about we go get your cleaned up?" Aila said looking at the wounds on Lo'ak's face.

He simply shook his head positively and they walked back to Aila's hut.

Lo'ak sat down on Aila's bed as she was getting the items she needed to clean Lo'ak up.

Aila came and sat beside him, facing him. She grabbed a wet cloth and brought it up to his lip.

"Is this ok?" Aila said making sure he was comfortable.

"Yes." He responded.

Aila continued, moving up to his cheek and then his forehead.

"Does he treat you like that often?" Lo'ak broke the silence.

"Occasionally. But he's never hit me so hard."

"Wait, he's hit you before?" Lo'ak questioned.

"Yes but Lo'ak...don't go getting any ideas. I'm fine."

"Aila that's not ok, I should go beat him up for the second time."

"Don't, I don't want you getting hurt worse." Aila protested.

"Ugh fine but only since you don't want me to." Lo'ak sighed while gazing into Aila's eyes.

The looks Lo'ak gave her always gave Aila butterflies and made her cheeks burn, she tried to hide and most of the time she could but this time she couldn't anymore and she just let it show. She adverted her eyes and brought the cloth to his knuckles that were bleeding from how hard he was punching Aonung.

As she finished his hands, she put her hand on his forehead and made him tilt his head so she could get a better look of the other side, where a deep wound was. She took the cloth and placed it on the wound.

"Argh." Lo'ak groaned

Aila immediately pulled away, "sorry!"

Lo'ak grabbed her hand with the cloth and placed it back on the wound, "it's fine. It just burned a little." He said as he gave her a small smile.

Aila tore her gaze away from Lo'ak's forehead and gazed into his eyes, as she tilted her head to the side.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Aila questioned.

"How am I looking at you?" Lo'ak said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Like, like your holding something back."

"What am I holding back from?"

"I don't know, I can't quite figure that part out." Aila stifled a laugh.

Aila diverted her eyes away from Lo'ak's and onto his lips. "Oh my gosh, his lips are so fricking attractive. Ugh Aila stop it!" Aila thought to herself.

She kept gazing between Lo'ak's eyes and lips and at one particular point she saw Lo'ak lick his lips and that just did something for her, the butterflies that were in her stomach intensified greatly. It felt like they were about to jump out of her stomach.

Lo'ak noticed her sudden change in emotions, "what's wrong?" He questioned.

Oh nothing."

"You sure." Lo'ak said as he licked his lips once again.