𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

Aila and Lo'ak were riding on their ilus, laughing along the way. Lo'ak still didn't know where they were going but he didn't care, as long as he was with Aila.

"Soooo" Lo'ak said.

"Sooooo...?"

"Do you think Tsireya will be okay? I mean I feel bad."

"Yeah, she'll be fine. She moves on pretty quickly." Aila stifled a laugh.

"Are we there yet?" Lo'ak sarcastically whined.

Aila shoved his shoulder slightly as she laughed along with Lo'ak, "yes, skxawng. We are almost there, just around that island."

They rode around the island that was in front of them and came to the back of it, Lo'ak didn't see anything but Aila had gotten off her ilu and dove under the water.

"Aila where are you going?" Lo'ak questioned but she couldn't hear him. She was already to far under the water.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes as he dove down into the water, following Aila.

Aila turned around and smiled at Lo'ak who was behind her.

"Just a little further" she signed.

Lo'ak nodded as he started following her once again.

They swam further till they hit the side of the island, the rocks were rigid but there was what looking like an opening a couple feet from them.

"Through there" Aila signed as she pointed to the entrance.

They swam through the entrance and it was like a waterfall, once they got through the water stopped. It looked as if Aila came here often because she had no trouble landing on her feet as the got out of the water but Lo'ak on the other hand jumped out.

He was confident that he could land on his feet like Aila, so gracefully but when he tried to he soon realized he couldn't, he saw his life flash before his eyes as he felt his face colliding with the cold hard rocks along the floor.

Lo'ak groaned as he hit the floor as Aila snickered. She walked over to him and held his hand as she tried to help him up.

"Come on, your heavy." Aila mumbled.

"Was that an insult?" Lo'ak questioned as he dusted himself off.

"Maybe." Aila snickered.

"But wasn't I so graceful"

"Yes you were"

"Come." Aila stated as she grabbed Lo'ak's wrist.

She started leading him as he took in his surroundings. He started to realize that they were in some sort of cave. There was native plants that were glowing, beautifully.

They stopped but they could still hear the water running from the entrance of the cave.

Aila turned around and giggled as she hold on to both Lo'ak's hands, slightly jumping.

"Isnt it beautiful?" Aila smiled.

"Yea, yea it is." Lo'ak said not particularly looking at the cave but more at Aila, who seemed so excited to show him this place.

"Lo'ak?" Aila said as she stopped jumping and gazed into his eyes.

"Huh"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I love you" Lo'ak said as he gazed into Aila's ocean eyes.

"I love you too" Aila said as her gaze turned confused.

Lo'ak moved towards Aila as his arms snaked around her waist. He pulled her in close, hugging her.

"Lo'ak what's wrong?" Aila mumbled into his chest.

"Nothing"

"I know you Lo'ak. What is wrong." Aila said as she pulled away from Lo'ak's embrace.

"I just don't wanna lose you." Lo'ak mumbled as he started to tear up.

"Your not gonna lose me" Aila reassured him as she cupped his cheek and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Come here."

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Lo'ak was laying on top of Aila as she played with his hair.

"Lo'ak I'm scared" Aila broke the comfortable silence between the two.

"What are you scared of?" Lo'ak questioned.

"Everything."

Lo'ak sat up off of Aila's chest as he looked at her with a soft gaze.

He moved up next to her and put his arm around her as he pulled her in close, her head resting on his chest.

"I promise everything will be alright."

669 ωσяԃѕ

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲-
I hope y'all liked this chapter! I think it is actually really cute but I also kinda hate it I don't even know why i just kinda feel like it could've been better.

Anyways how was y'all's day?

If you liked this chapter please comment and vote<3

xo