𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: "𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱!"

It was a few weeks later, they had been training for a while but now it was mainly taking it easy and learning how things run in the Metkayian clan.
Lo'ak and Aila were back out on the water riding their ilus along side each other talking about various thing until one subject came up. "Do you want to come to the feast with me?" Aila asked nervously. "Is it like a feast for the tilling coming home or something?" Lo'ak said. "Yes, it's a ceremony to celebrate their return!" Aila said excitedly. "Then yes I'll come with you, after all I'm going with you to see the Tulkun, aren't I?" Lo'ak said with a pouty face. Aila splashed water on him and rolled her eyes playfully.

Lo'ak took this as a challenge and splashed her back. She took offense to this and splashed him once again which resulted in a full out splash fight between the two. Neteyam and Aonung which were off behind a rock, getting fish for the feast, heard the two screaming and laughing.

Wondering what his sister was doing with the forest Navi went and looked over the rock. He knew the two were spending a lot of time together but he didn't think his sister would be like this around someone from the forest.

Aonung went back over to Neteyam and started to speak, "Your brother and my sister seem to be getting close, Huh?" "Yeah I guess so, he always comes into the Marui smiling." Neteyam said. "Well did you brother have anyone in the forest?" Aonung said with some annoyance. "No he didn't, none of us did." Neteyam answered.

Silence crept over the two as Aonung left Neteyam alone and went over to pull the net of cod out of the water. Which he then placed the net with the others and threw another into the sea.

As he made sure everything was right and in place, he walked silently over to Neteyam and sat down next to him. Aonung broke the silence between the two, "Do you know if your brother is going with Aila to the feast or to see the Tulkuns?" "I think so, he mentioned something about it." Neteyam said answering the boy. "Well to see if their going together and also to see if anything's going on between them, do you want to go with me?" Aonung said shyly. This caught Neteyam by surprise and he started to slightly blush at the gesture the boy made, "Sure, Aonung I would love to." Aonung shook he head and went to tend to the net again, leaving Neteyam alone once again.

Back on the other side of the rock, Lo'ak and Aila had made their way to the shoreline and started walking up to where the feast was being held.

They walked into the feast and were greeted by the elders. Aila asked what they could do to help with the preparations. They were lead to a table with fruits and plants that needed to be sorted. Aila went to one side of the table while Lo'ak went to the other and they both started sorting.

They got to talking and Lo'ak started to sway his tail around Aila. "Lo'ak!" Aila hissed. Lo'ak raised his hands up defendingly. "Get back to sorting you Skxawng," Aila said hitting Lo'ak on his back with her tail. He jumped slightly at how strong her tail was with just a light strike. He got back to sorting with a smile spread across his face.

Neteyam and Aonung walked into the where the feast was being held and greeted the elders, followed by asking what they could do to help. They pointed them over to where Lo'ak and Aila we're talking and giggling.

Aonung rolled his eyes to where only Neteyam could see. "Why to where the lovebirds are," Aonung said annoyed. "Maybe it will be good, we will get to see what's actually going on between the two." Neteyam said encouragingly. Aonung sighed reluctantly and started to head their direction.

"Hey Skxawng," Neteyam aimed at his brother. Lo'ak hissed at the remark. "What we're you two up to?" Aila questioned Aonung. "We were out getting cod for the feast." Aonung said grabbing Neteyam's neck. Neteyam smiled shyly at Aonung's movement. "We saw you two out on your ilus," Neteyam said taunting Lo'ak. "So you were stalking?" Lo'ak joked. "No we would never," Neteyam laughed.

They finished up sorting the food for the feast. "When do we get to eat?" Lo'ak asked Aila. "When we come back from seeing our brothers and sisters." Aila answered. "I'm hungry now," Lo'ak wined. "Too bad, you'll have to wait forest boy," Aila said hitting him on his chest.

"𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥," Aila shouted at the clan with a wave of her hand.

"Come on, Lo'ak," Aila said reaching out her hand to the boy. He willing took it just like last time. He dropped of the deck of the marui pod and landed behind Aila on her ilu. She placed his hand on her waist and left her hand resting on top of his.

After the two had left Neteyam caught up to Aonung on his ilu. As they started to ride out to the Tulkuns Neteyam started to speak, "have you seen Kiri and Tuk?" "Yes, they were with Roxto. I'm pretty sure they went to see the Tulkuns with him." Aonung replied. "Thank you, aonung. Do you think we could run by them to make sure their ok. I haven't really seen my sisters all day. They were with Tsireya and I'm assuming Roxto all day." Neteyam said. "Yes of course, I haven't really seen Tsireya all day either." Aonung said smiling.

Aila and Lo'ak arrived to where Aila's sister was. "You can stay here, while I go under to see my sister." Aila said placing her hand on Lo'ak's thigh. Lo'ak shook his head as she was getting into the water. Aila smiled at Lo'ak as she dived under.

She greeted her sister who greeted back. Aila signed to be sister, "I met a boy!" Her sister happy was happy for her. They started to flip in sync.

Lo'ak who was above, was watching the interaction between the two intently. He couldn't help but smile.

Aonung and Neteyam were behind Lo'ak watching him and Aila. They didn't see anything different from what the two were doing before so they moved on and went to go see Kiri, Roxto, Tuk, and Tsireya.

Tsireya which was on top of the water taking in the view around her noticed her brother coming up to them. "Where's Roxto and Neteyam's sisters?" Aonung questioned his sister. "Their right under here, Roxto took them to meet his brother!" Tsireya said pointing beneath her.

Neteyam and Aonung dived down and saw Kiri and Tuk hanging onto the top of the Tulkun's fin, while Roxto was hanging onto the bottom of the fin, right under Kiri. Neteyam and Aonung dove down under Roxto, while Neteyam nodded to his sisters and Aonung did the same to Roxto.

All the sully kids, along with the Metkayian kids meet up with each other, taking in the view around them and talking amongst themselves about how it was seeing their brothers and sisters again...

1221 ωσяԃѕ

Comments and Votes are deeply appreciated<33