𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗶𝗿

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭

Lo'ak and Aila were sleeping peacefully curled up into each other when Aonung came into the Marui pod.

As soon as he saw Lo'ak in the same bed as his sister he went straight over and jerked him away from his sister. "You Skxawng" Aonung hissed. Lo'ak still half asleep, "what did I do!" Aonung was astonished at what he just heard. "What we're you doing with my sister!"

Aila who was still in the hammock heard the commotion and realized Lo'ak wasn't beside her anymore. She got up and went to see where he was and found Aonung about to tackle Lo'ak.

She ran in between the two with her hands on each of their chest separating them. "Aonung, what are you doing?" Aila said looking straight at him. "I found this forest freak in your bed" Aila who could barely hold her brother back looked at Lo'ak, then looked back at her brother. "I brought him back here because you got him drunk last night, ok!"

Aonung didn't want to hear anymore of Aila's blaming so he walked out of the pod, hissing at Lo'ak who was still shocked by the interaction.

"Are you ok ma Lo'ak?" Aila said inspecting his body. "I'm fine, Love." Aonung didn't give Lo'ak any injuries thanks to Aila splitting them up. "I'm sorry about my brother, he can be a little protective sometimes." Lo'ak noticed that she was on the verge of tears. He brought her into his embrace wrapping his arms around her shoulders while her head rested on his chest. "It's ok, I'm fine," Lo'ak said comforting a scared Aila. She nestled her head further into Lo'ak chest, his warmth being comforting once again.

Lo'ak broke the silence between the two, "You know what we should do?" Aila gave him a questioning look. "We should go on a date tonight, just you and me together, 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦." Aila backed away from Lo'ak, looking up at him smirking. "Sure, but I get to pick where we go." Aila said blushing at the kind gesture Lo'ak made. Lo'ak nodded in agreement to her claim and let her speak. "There is this beautiful place, I used to go to it whenever I couldn't sleep, it's not to far out in the sea, less than a 10 minute rid. Nobody should disturb us there." Lo'ak smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, "sounds wonderful!"

"What do we have to do today?" Lo'ak said backing away. Aila shrugged, "I think we can just take it easy today, we might have to help clean up the feast." Aila paused to think, "we should probably go now." Lo'ak nodded.

Aila grabbed Lo'ak's hand and wrapped her fingers around his as they started to walk to where the feast had been held.

They walked in and greeted the elders, asking what they could do to help. The elders guided them to a section of the building and asked them to take down the banners and decorations. They nodded and got started, talking about various subjects. "I can't wait for our date tonight!" Lo'ak smirked. "Me either, I just hope my parents don't send Aonung out looking for me." "Well we just have to make sure that he can't find us.." Lo'ak laughed. Aila smacked his chest and chuckled.

They got done with taking the decorations down and walked out of the building, onto the shore. "When should we go on our date?" Lo'ak said while playing with a seashell that he found. "When eclipse starts, meet me by the shoreline, over there." Aila pointed to a rock by the water.

They got to Aila's family's pod, "Oh my Gosh, I completely forgot I was supposed to be here a while ago, my mother wanted to train me for Tsahik, I'm sorry, I have to go." Aila expressed with her ears down. "It's ok, I just hope you don't get in trouble with your mother." Lo'ak said as he pulled Aila into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around the boys waist and nestled her head once again into the boys chest letting a exasperated breath leave her mouth.

They pulled away from each other, still having their fingers intertwined. Lo'ak caressed her cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead. Aila smiled up at Lo'ak and walked away while their fingertips slowly left each others grasp.

739 ωσяԃѕ

αυтнσяѕ ησтє-
Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just wanted to put their date in the next chapter because it's probably gonna be a lot and I didn't want this chapter to be overly long. Hope y'all are enjoying this!

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥<3