𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

The clan had just arrived back from seeing their brothers and sisters. Everyone was heading into where the feast was being held.

Aila and Lo'ak had arrived at the deck of the Marui pod. Lo'ak got off first and reached his hand out for Aila, which she gladly took. He pulled her up with ease and they started walking into the feast.

Neteyam and Aonung were right behind them getting off their Ilus and following behind the two.

As they got into the feast, they greeted everyone and went to get food. Lo'ak started piling food on his plate while Aila was telling him to calm down. Neteyam and Aonung got their food and went to go sit next to Roxto, Tsireya, and Kiri which were already sitting at a table. Lo'ak and Aila followed behind them. The table conveniently had just enough seats for all of them.

Aila sat next to her brother, with Lo'ak following sitting beside her and gulping down his food. "Lo'ak! Slow down your going to choke," Aila said patting the boy on his thigh.

Aonung took notice of the motions of his sister and eyes her. She didn't notice her brother but could feel eyes peering at her from behind.

The group started talking amongst themselves and about how their training was going. Eventually everyone finished up their plates and were presented with liquor.

"Where did you get that from?" Aila asked her brother who was the one that presented the substance. "I stole it." Aonung said proudly. "Aonung you know your not supposed to do that," Aila said annoyed. "It's not like I haven't done it before and last time I didn't get caught, did I?" Aonung remarked. "Still, that doesn't mean you won't get caught this time!" Aila said almost shouting.

Aonung disregarded Aila's protests and brought out 7 cups for the group. He poured an equal amount of liquor in each cup. Each person started grabbing one except for the girls, they seemed to not want anything to do with it. "I'm going home," Kiri said annoyed at her brothers actions. Aila and Tsireya nodded her off.

As Lo'ak kept chugging down more Aila started to get worried, "Lo'ak calm down, I don't want something happening." "Aila, I'm fine." Lo'ak said a little woozy.

A little later, after they had been drinking for a while Aonung along with Neteyam were getting a tired and they were very mildly drunk but Lo'ak he went to far. "I don't feel so good," Lo'ak complained. Aila rubbed his shoulder, checking on him as if she hasn't been watching him the whole night. Then all of a sudden he started gagging and then he puked out all of the contents that were in his stomach. "Ughhh, I don't like this," Lo'ak wined. He started puking again. "let's bring you home Lo'ak, come on, Aila said dragging Lo'ak by the arm.

He reluctantly got up and started wobbling around, trying to walk to where Aila was leading him. She brought him onto the sand, trying to get him to either her family pod or his. She looked around seeing her family pod, since it was closer she just decided to bring him there since her parents probably wouldn't be home until morning. "Lo'ak come on, we're going into my family pod," Aila said struggling to drag Lo'ak as he wasn't really cooperative.

She finally got him into the pod, she place him in the hammock and sat down beside him exhausted. "Do you need anything?" Aila said sweetly. "Do you have any water?" Lo'ak s managed to stutter out. Aila surprised by how she could understand him with how bad he was slurring his words,  went and got him some water, with his hand out prepared to grab the cup from Aila. She placed it in his hand and as soon as she did he gulped it down. "Can I have more?" Lo'ak stuttered out a little better this time. Aila went and got him more and he gulped that down too.

"I think I'm better, I can actually see now," Lo'ak said laughing to himself. Aila giggled at his comment and said she was glad he was feeling better.

Lo'ak got up and reached for Aila's hand. Aila was confused at what he was doing but still grabbed it.

He led her out to the deck of the Marui and leaned against the rail. "Lo'ak what are you doing?" Aila confused by his actions. He didn't answer he but slightly shrugged. She hit him on his shoulder and repeated her question.

Lo'ak stood up straight, being just taller than her and looked straight into her eyes. Aila got flustered by this and found it hard to swallow. Lo'ak moved his hand up to her cheek and cupped it slightly.

Then all of a sudden she felt his lips collide with hers. She was stunned but couldn't help but kiss him back. Lo'ak guided her hands onto his waist and brought his to her waist and pulled her closer.

They stayed like this for a while longer until they broke apart, swallowing hard. They both opened their eyes, smiling. "Did you just do that because your drunk?" Aila questioned Lo'ak. "No, Aila I did I because I've been wanting to for the past 3 weeks!" Lo'ak said softly. Aila smiled. Lo'ak walked back into the pod and laid down in the hammock, Aila following him. Lo'ak had his arm spread out on the hammock, which he clearly meant for Aila. So, Aila laid down beside him and curled up laying her head on his chest. Lo'ak wrapped his arm around her hoping she was comfortable.

Aila was so glad he finally made his move, this was what she had been wanting for the past 3 weeks too. She was so warm in this moment as Lo'ak occasionally squeezed her shoulder. 

As Lo'ak was about to fall asleep he kissed Aila's forehead and whispered goodnight, with the same word following out of Aila's mouth. They both feel asleep in each others embrace, smiling.

1014 ωσяԃѕ

AHH finally, I love them.
I hope y'all love them as much as I do.
I can't wait for what's to come in their relationship.
If you want some insight on what's comping next follow my fanfic account on TikTok - @loakswrld <3.

Comments and Votes are deeply appreciated!<3