𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

2 New edits posted on my TikTok~@loakswrld
——

The sun had came up over the horizon, shining down between the trees on Lo'ak and Aila. There was a cool breeze that went through Aila's hair. The birds were chirping. You could hear the waves crashing along the shore even though it was quite a distance away. It was peaceful.

Loak had woken up a while ago but Aila was still peacefully sleeping. He didn't want to wake her so he just laid there silently, his arm still wrapped around the small figured girl.

Aila mumbled against Lo'ak's chest as she snuggled her head into the crevice of his neck.

Loak noticed she was awake so he figured he'd have a little fun to wake her up fully.

He wrapped both of his arms around her and started to roll over. Now he was on top of her with his hands placed down on the ground on either side of her. She had buried her face in her hands, slightly embarrassed by Lo'ak's actions.

"Lo'ak what are you doing?" She mumbled through her laugh.

Lo'ak bent down next to her ear and started to whisper a few words in his raspy voice, "Having a little fun."

Aila stifled a laugh as she uncovered her faces and gazed into Lo'ak's eyes, his perfectly golden yellow eyes that just glowed in the sun. Her gaze shifted down to his arms, his perfectly sculpted arms. Actually his whole body was just perfectly sculpted, even the sun that was beaming down on his body highlighted the most perfectly sculpted parts of his body.

"What are you looking at, Love?" Lo'ak questioned in his raspyvoice that pulled Aila out of her trance.

He called her love, once again but even now she had butterflies in her stomach. She had already had them from just simply looking at his body but now they felt like they were about to jump out of her stomach.

Aila gazed back up into his eyes as she saw a smirk plastered on his face, "Oh nothing."

"Oh really. You were staring for quite some time."

"Was I? I didn't realize." Aila smirked.

Lo'ak stifled a laugh as he moved his hand onto Aila's side which had sent shivers up her body.

As Lo'ak rubbed his fingers up and down her side, Aila closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"What was that for?" Lo'ak said, his smirk still plastered on his face.

Aila didn't answer him but instead wrapped her arms around him and rolled over, now she was on top of him.

Lo'ak's smirk faded away as she had now pinned him down, her hands on his shoulders.

"Lo'ak if you don't stop playing"

"What if I don't"

"Then I'll drag your a** back to the village."

"Oh ahh so intimidating" Loak said as he raised his hands sarcastically in denfense.

"Oh ok you wanna play." Aila said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him off the ground.

She started to run, dragging Lo'ak with her towards the village. Lo'ak was laughing as he reached for her tail and pulled it. Aila turned her head and snarled at him through the smile that was plastered on her face.

Aila had pulled Lo'ak all the way out to the village, behind the huts where no one could see them.

"Aila can I ask you something?" Lo'ak said as he caught his breath.

"Sure." Aila said gazing at the ocean.

"Before I do, look at me when I'm talking to you." Lo'ak stated as he grabbed her chin and turned her body towards him.