𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

The kids were in their groups once again. Aila called over the Ilus for Lo'ak. He was nervous but put on a brave face for Aila. "You can do this Lo'ak!" Aila said smiling.

Lo'ak connected his Queue, making the bond between him and the Ilu, his pupils dialating. He told the ilu through the bond to move forward. He took a deep breath getting ready to go under. Once he was under he felt the pressure just like last time. He stayed on for a little bit longer this time but still couldn't seem to hold on. He tried and tried but couldn't seem to get it.

Since he couldn't seem to get it Aila decided to Ty and show him. She got on the Ilu and reached out her hand. Even though Lo'ak didn't know what she was doing, he still took it. Aila led him to get behind her on the ilu. She moved Lo'ak's hand to be on her waist while she kept her hand on top.

They started to ride and went under the water, Aila looked back at Lo'ak to make sure he was doing ok, he was mesmerized by how different it looked when your speeding through the water. He loved it.
They came back up from the water, Lo'ak taking a deep breath and Aila snickering to herself at how out of breath he was.

They started to ride above the water for a while, not talking just taking in the beauty of Pandora atleast that was what Aila was doing. Lo'ak on the other hand had his eye on one thing and one thing only, Aila. He was mesmerized by how the sun hit her sculpted back, along with her face perfectly. How her skin reflected onto the ocean and almost blending into the color of the water. The feeling of touching her waist and her hand on top of his.

This was all he ever wanted and he never thought he would find it outside of the forest. As he took in her beauty he couldn't help the feeling that was building up in his stomach and chest. Replaying how Aila had her hands on his rib cage and chest yesterday and how they were basically on top of each other the first day the Sullys were with Metkayian clan.

Aila spoke breaking Lo'ak's trading of thought, "we're back, do you want to try again?" Lo'ak gave a nod still not completely out of his day day dreamish state.

Lo'ak once again connected his Queue to the Ilu and gripped the holster. He took a deep breath and went under, worried he wouldn't be able to do it.
He started to grip harder until he couldn't grip it any harder. He was trying so hard to not fall off but he wanted to impress Aila since he has embarrassed himself so many times.

He had been under for a good while without falling off so he decided it was time to try and come back up.

He told the Ilu through the bond to go up and out of the water, preparing himself to try and not fall against the pressure.

Aila looked intently waiting for Lo'ak to come back up. She was hoping and praying to eywa that he would actually be able to do it this time.
She started to see a ripple along the surface of the water and then HE came up. Lo'ak did it, Aila ran up to him as he was raising his arm up in victory. " You did it!" Aila said excitedly. "All thanks to you, I'm glad I have you as my teacher," Lo'ak said while looking Aila up and down.

Aila couldn't help it, she threw her arms around him nestling hee head into his shoulder. She was proud of him, that was what she hugged him for atleast that's what she was trying to convince herself of.

Lo'ak stunned from hee sudden movement wrapped his arms around her. He couldn't believe he got a hug from the girl he admired so much. Lo'ak didn't want to let go but his heart was starting to race and he was starting to get hot and flustered.

Aila, hee head still nestled into Lo'ak's shoulder, felt so at peace. His warmth and touch was so comforting to her, something she hasn't felt in a while. Before she knew it, the feeling, it was back. She could feel a lump forming in her throat and her cheeks starting to get hot. She didn't want to let go it felt so good to be in his embrace.

They eventually separated, both flustered.

It was now almost Eclipse and they had to be back in their Marui soon so they started walking back along the shore. Lo'ak once again walking Aila home. As they were walking Lo'ak started to speak, "Thank you for being patient with me and teaching me today!" "Oh, forest boy I had a great time teaching you, I loved every moment of it. Some more than others," Aila said with her head slightly facing the ground. Lo'ak blushed at the nickname and  knew what she meant by some more than others.

"Tommorow our brothers and sisters come back!" Aila said excitedly. "Your brothers and sisters?" Lo'ak giving her a confusing look. Aila smiled and said, "The tulkuns, they had been gone for longer than usual and we were worried that they had lost their way back." "Oh, well am I invited?" Lo'ak said fidgeting with his hands. Aila stuttered slightly "Of course, you can stay with me. I mean if you want to—," "Yes, I want to!" Lo'ak said cutting Aila off. They both smiled at each other. The rest of the walk was silent but they were ok with it, they were taking in the beauty around them.

They arrived at Aila's pod and just as the other two nights grasped each others hands, thanking each other for an amazing day and talking about the plans for tomorrow. As they ended their conversation about their plans, they parted ways, saying goodnight to each other with their hands leaving each others grasp.

Lo'ak left and went to walk back to their marui, daydreaming about how he got to hug her and how much he is enjoying just merely being in her presence...

1104 ωσяԃѕ

αυтнσяѕ ησтє:
I hope this isn't getting to repetitive and that y'all are still enjoying it. Please give me requests if you have any.
If you want longer or shorter chapters also please let me know.

Voted and comments are deeply appreciated!<33