𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲!

𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘...The four sully kids were easedropping on their parents conversation. The three older kids were squatted down and Tuk had her head in an opening on the bottom on the base.

Neytiri was yelling at Jake about how he couldn't ask what he asked and how the forest is all the children have ever known, "THIS IS OUR HOME!" Neytiri shouted at Jake. She walked over to her bow and started to explain about how her father gave her the bow she was firmly grasping while he lay dying and told her to protect the people. Jake protested by saying how Quaritch is back and he's hunting their family. "I can protect this family, that I can do." Jake said pleadingly. Neytiri looked down with her hand on her head. Jake started to speak again, "I know one thing wherever we are, this family is our fortress.." Jake looked at his mate, her eyes swollen from her tears, he walked over to her and brought her into his embrace, it was comforting to her. Neytiri knew Jake was right so she reluctantly agreed.

The Sullys said goodbye to Tsahik and the clan. Jake stepped down from being the leader and Tarsem took over. Neytiri said goodbye to her mother.

As they were walking out Neytiri's ears were down and she had tears in her eyes once again.

As they were flying out of the forest on their Ikrans, they all turned their heads to look back at the only home they had ever known, The Forest.

They didn't know where they were going but they knew that they were protecting their people, that's what they needed to do...

282 ωσяԃѕ

αυянσяѕ ησтє:
Sorry for such a short chapter