Part 1

*Flash back*

WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING NYLA?!?

Away from you, Don please just let me go.

YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP WHERE TF YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT!

I told you I was with seven, you alr know this just calm down dude.

Calm down?!?! You want me to calm down. Quan told me some nigga was all up on you stop fucking play with me shorty. (Walks closer)

(Backs up) I was telling him no, I have a boyfriend I wouldn't play with you like that cs I alr know how you get, calm down.

( Don grabs Nyla grabs neck tightly)

You think I'm playing with you? HUH? You think this sht a game. I DONT GIVE A FUCK what you did. You should've never let that nigga get a convo out of you Nyla stop fucking playing with me, I'll straight fold yo ass in here.

*present day*

That happened a week ago. Don got a lil temper, Ian rlly tripping like that because he said it was a accident. I mean as long as he said he won't do it again it's coo right?

He got mad because his homeboy Quan seen me at the club and a nigga was trynna get onnet. I was with seven, my best friend and she seen the whole thing, I wouldn't dare play with Don like that cause for one, I know smb out his la crew be watching me EVERY where I go, and two... well he got trust issues n sht.

Don is all I got, my dad died. My mom don't rlly like me, and I don't have any siblings. I met him freshman year of Highschool, and I been stuck on him ever since.

Don: *calls Nyla* sup lil dude where you at?
Nyla: I'm at home, why wassup
Don: nothing js checking on you, you cool
Nyla: *smiles* yea :)
Don: you still mad at me?
Nyla: ...
Don: I said I was sorry, you js be doing shit you know ion like. And you know tht shorty.
(Nyla hangs up)

*Sighs*  He always do that when he miss me. I fall for it sometimes but, this time idk, I'm just kind of over it atp.

Don:  Nyla the only person that make me feel a certain way. We have deep talks about our relationship I don't want her to ever leave, I just want to be her soulmate. She ain't doing nothing, it's Sunday. I'll just pull up

Later that day

When I look outside and see the view from my apartment. I get lost, seeing how beautiful the world is. I think about all the stuff that I want to have in my life in the future. I sometimes meditate when I'm in the mood.

*Hears knock at door*I'm hesitant to open the door because I know who it is

I'm hesitant to open the door because I know who it is. It's 1 in the morning, who else could it be...

 It's 1 in the morning, who else could it be

Don: I'm sorry, and I love you.
( OU HE SMELL SO GOOD YAWL)

*takes roses*

Don: so do you forgive me yet. Nyla: *smiles* a little bit. (Don know how to get me and know what to do. He js know me so well.) Nyla: I'll fully forgive you when you agree to- Don: *lifts chin* I'm up here. Nyla: t-to not get mad at me every time some thing happen and it's not my fault. Don: *looks for eye contact* Nyla: *nervously looks around him*  Don lightly grabs my neck and starts to kiss me. He pauses to look in my eyes to say one again, I'm sorry, as he continues, I drop the roses and give in.....

Part 1 completed :) how do you guys like this so far?...things definitely got spicy afta he gave ha them roses.