Part 8

Don has been having a lot of sex with me lately, I mean as long as it keeps him happy and distracted from hurting me I'm fine. He goes hours and hours not stop. Today, he is supposed to take me with him to Huston to meet his family.

I don't want to go, the last time I met his family he got mad at me because he thought I was staring at other dudes while out shopping for some supplies for the family barbecue.

"How long are we going to be there" I said. " Just for two days" he said while packing his clothes in the suit case. As I was sitting on the counter in the closet, he suddenly appeared in my face with a menacing look. He grabbed my throat and aggressive tilted my head so I can look into his dark eyes. " You better not act up, Ight?" I immediately said yes not trying to upset him, " I'm not fucking playing girl, you don't want to know what I'll do to you" he said leaning into my ear calmly. One single tear started to drop as my body started shaking terribly. He letter me go after a while and told me to finish packing

We were know on his plane, being alone with him is sometimes scary. Before the plane took off i had a plan to not say anything and just look out the window. After about 30 minutes I looked over at Don and seen him staring at me like he was a cannibal. Like he wanted to eat me. I turned my head back around, my heart started pounding. " something wrong?" He said. I said " no, I'm just admiring the view" giving a fake little smile so he could buy it. But really, I wanted to go far away. I wanted to somehow trick him so I could try to run away. This time I had a plan. As soon as we land and go to one of the penthouse he own, I would ask if I could go to the mall because I forgot some things back at the house. I would instead get in the car, and head to the airport and catch a flight to England.

England sounds like a fresh start. Maybe Italy probably if that doesn't work out. I know I've tried to escape before and it didn't work out but I think I can make it this time. Even ever since Don came back from Atlanta, a few month ago, he's different. More controlling and demanding. He even beats me more often and worser than he did before.

I snapped out of my train of thought as Don told me " we're here" getting my belongings exited the plane. As soon as we got off I was met with a tall old man, he was a butler. "you will be with him today until tonight, I have to go handle some business" Don says to me not playing around. I nodded, he looked at me with a terrible look, I immediately said yes.

Just because I have a babysitter doesn't mean my plan is messed up, this actually helps it because I could trick his easier. I told the butler I would like to go get something to eat then the mall. " Mr. D has told me to not let you out of my sight, you have everything you need back at the penthouse" he said whit his arms behind his back. "Ok, that's fine I'll just DoorDash me something" I said trying not to seem suspect. Shit, this may be harder than I thought.

When we got to the pent house it was pretty nice, wood brown design, with some black ass a accent, and cream here and there. I asked the butler if he could make me something to eat. He said yes and asked what I would like. Choosing something what would keep him occupied, I said "medium rare burger, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, fresh baked bun, and a sauce that you think would go well with it. On the side I would like freshly cut fries, with nothing on them." it wouldn't take that long but, just enough time so I could make my escape. "right away mam" he said as he walked away down a long Hass and into the kitchen.

I waited a couple of seconds before I quietly opened the front door, with my suit case, a whole bunch of cash, and my car keys. When I got out the door I hopped in the car and put the petal to the metal. I arrived at the airport getting on the next flight to Europe, which is in 30 minutes. This may cause a little delay, maybe a problem. But I stayed on lookout, kept my head down, and played it smart. I also tried to blend in. I but a baseball cap on, with a hood, and shades.

Not even just as my flight was called, I hurried and boarded the plane. We were at the airport for what seemed like days because the plane waits a for a minute to make sure everyone got on the plane. I'm flying first class, there was no one in the cabin with me so that was a relief. This will be a 11 hour flight, I can't believe i made it. I didn't know how to feel, being completely alone and away from Don felt great. I had high hopes for when I landed.

As we arrived at the airport in Europe, I couldn't believe it. I was baffled. It looks so different. I think im going to love it here.

As I checked into the nearest hotel, I told the receptionist to never give out a second key to my room. No matter what relations they say they have to me, don't give it out. "yes mam will do!" She said re assuring me. I went into the elevator and into my room. I was on the top floor. When I went inside, it's looked great, just a simple room, one bed, big bathroom, and nice window view.

I stayed in for the next 2 days. Searching online for apartments, and other places to live. I booked this hotel for 1 week, that should give me enough time to get prepared. Surprisingly, nothing has been out of the ordinary. I'm glad, Its peaceful. I felt pretty hungry, I didn't want to eat the hotel food anymore so I wanted to go check out a restaurant and the food they serve.

Dressing up nice, I was ready to go out and explore.

I was at a Restaurant called BRAT, it's really good I got their beef rib, langoustine, and drink some of their lucky Saint

I was at a Restaurant called BRAT, it's really good I got their beef rib, langoustine, and drink some of their lucky Saint. All was going well. After I ate I took a stroll around town, walked by places that looked unique, couples holding hands, mostly old couples.

As I arrived back at my hotel, I finished the apartment hunting, I particularly want to live in the heart of the city, where I took a walk in today. Everything was beautiful. I've seen that online the apartment had a balcony where I could look down and see the people. I took the opportunity immediately and the next think you know, I was living in the heart of it all. London.

———

It's been 6 weeks since I've gotten my place. Fully furnished, I even got to start a business. I made a couple friends, this old lady who lives in my complex is really nice and sweet. Her grandson is handsome if I do say so myself.

The other day he seen me walking to my door when he said "hey how are you, you must be Nyla my mother told me all about you" as he reached his hand out I shook his hand with a smile. " yes I am, nice to meet you. What's your name?" "Carter, my name is carter." He says in his hot British accent. He had dark brown hair, nice cheek bones, a Adams' Apple in he throat, he was really tall, and he looked HOT.

After we got familiar with each other we parted ways, he left the building I went in to my apartment and thought about that sexy man for the rest of the day.

That night.

I took my nightly shower, relaxed and watched some tv, ready to fall asleep I heard my phone ding and I checked it out. My heart dropped. Suddenly I was shaking, eyes started watering, and didn't know what to do. I read the text from a unfamiliar number and it read "I missed you" along with a photo of the building I live in.

That's a wrap for part 8, leaving you guys off with a cliff hanger. Don't worry the next chapter will be out soon, let me know what you guys think