Part 14

Dons pov

After the shot was fired that gave the go for my boys to come in. Immediately the power went out. Nothing but darkness could be seen, "NYLA GET DOWN" I shouted. Mono and Quan busted through the door killing the two guards guarding it, after came about 12 of my men behind armed with guns, smoke bombs, and tear gas.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS?!?" Someone screamed. Shots went off, all of 5iftey's men were shooting at every direction because they were blinded by the darkness. *boom boom boom* was all you could hear along with the screams and groans from anyone who has been hit. I couldn't even see my dam self, I don't know how we about to get out of this situation.

Nylas pov

My ears began to ring, I was still in shock from what I just witnessed in front of me. I was at a lost for words, thinking that this all was a dream. As the power went out Don told me to get down but I couldn't. I couldn't move. *BANG* was all I heard, it sounded like a war was going on inside the home. Lights flashing, ceiling crashing and much more.

I was pulled into another room I'm guessing. "Get her ass out of here!" Was what I had heard. I was being carried by some man into a black SUV, there I was met with Marquis. When the door closed it locked immediately. I began kicking and screaming telling them to open the door. I even tried to break the glass. Marquis tried to hold me down to stop me. "Let me go! Let me go! You lied. You said you weren't going to hurt me, you said you were going to let me go when you got what you wanted. You killed my best friend" I screamed while fighting him off. "Towel" he told the man in the passenger. " NO" I yelled as I went for the door trying to break the glass again. He pulled me back and the back of my head fell onto his lap, he then put the towel with the unknown chemical on my face covering my nose and mouth. I didn't inhale for as long as I could. As I was trying to move his arm I begged him not to do this "please" I mumbled. My movement began to slow down. The fight I had in me was gone. Everything went black.

5 hours later

I woke up still in the car. Marquis was still sitting beside me looking out the window. In the driver seat was a strange man along with another in the passenger seat. I played it off acting like I was still sleep. My head was slouched over on the window. I looked out to try to see where I was, we were on a highway. I obviously couldn't jump out a moving car so I waited until it came to a stop. I waited for what seemed like hours because we were driving for a long time. Where ever he is taking me is super far.

As the car began to slow we were going off the highway. Before I could even move Marquis said "do it and I'll kill you" I slowly lifted my head and looked over at him. He was staring dead at me with a serious look. "You're lying" I replied trying not to cry. He then pulled out a gun and placed it on his lap. "Want me to prove it?" He asked. I gave him no answer. "Ight then" he later said.

More time passed. I was scared to move a muscle. As I looked out the window I could feel Marquis eyes staring deep into my soul. We were pulling into the driveway of a big house I'm guessing is Marquises. He got out the car and walked to my side of the vehicle then opened the door. "Get out" he said. I didn't move. "I'm not asking I'm telling you, Nyla get the fuck out the car." He added. I slowly got out the car and moved out the way so he could close the door. He put his hand on my back to guide me in the direction of the huge doubled front door. When he opened it, it was just a mansion decorated with a black, grey, and clear color scheme. "You hungry?" He asked as I followed him through the kitchen. I noticed a knife set sitting on the counter. I quickly grabbed the biggest one and held it up to his neck. As tall as he was I was struggling to keep my balance because I was on my toes. He was standing still, and smirking. I felt a gun pointed to the back of my head. I pressed the knife a little more on his neck to show how serious I was. He waved the guard off with one hand. With the other hand he grabbed my wrist and began twisting and twisting making me drop the knife. I let out a little groan in pain. He kept twisting until I was down on the ground telling him to stop. "You're hurting me" I yelled. "Yo lil ass think you can kill me? You think you bold? Want me to show you like I did your best friend?" He said. "Fuck you! I don't know where I am I don't want to be here with you. I wanna go home." I screamed. He laughed.