Part 13

That same day
Don POV

It was about 8:40pm, we were rolling up on one of 5iftey's boys trying to get some info. His ass got one of two options, one, is to tell it with no problem, two, is to be forced to tell it, or else he dead. Simple.

"Yo cmere right quick" I told the man. "...Ian selling right now" he replied. The plan was to keep him talking while Quan and Tyree sneak up behind him and knock his ass out. "Whattt you ain't selling...I know you got a lil sum on you" I said. "....Ight I might have a li-" he said right as we knocked him out. We loaded him and all the other dudes into this black van, and went on our way to a abandoned warehouse.

After we tied all of them up we splashed water on them. There were a couple bodyguards guarding the exits, some standing behind them just watching while me, Quan, Tyree, and mono asked them questions. "Wake tf fuck up" Mono yelled. One of the men that were hanging was just staring dead at me. "You must know me huh" I asked. "I know yo ass about to die" he replied. I laughed. "Die?...that's funny. See...before we got you, and as a matter of fact ALL of you...we wasn't going to just rush in and be dumb about it. So we did our research, and you my boy...might be a problem." I said. "Nigga fuck you, Ian telling you shit" he replied. "Exactly what I mean." I said. I then snapped my fingers asking one of the bodyguards to bring me specifically his file. "Yo name Dontae...dontae dontae donate.." I said in a low tone "OH..nigga yo momma wanted to say hi" I added. "The fuck is you talking about" Dontae replied. "He don't believe us... bring her ass out Mono." I said

Mono went into the back to bring out his mom that had been tied from her hands down to her feet. She couldn't see where she was going so after a few seconds while Mono was bringing her out she had fell. "Ouuu shit" everybody expressed. " MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING" Dontae yelled. "MY MOMS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THIS" he added. "Well since you got a smart ass mouth, yo smart ass should know that when you in the game.. you in it. All of yo family in danger lil nigga." I replied. "I mean I also seen your sister...ou she bad. Ass fat, slim thick, chocolate. Mm, I wanted to take her home and do some thangs to that one" I added. "man bra....the shit you pulling ain't cool." He cried. "The shit yo boss pulled ain't cool...so now, I'm just doing the same thing" I said.

"So this how we gone do this...we gone ask you some questions, and as a matter of fact all 5 of you niggas. And if you don't cooperate, then I got sum of each and every last one of y'all's in the back. Starting with you Dontae" I said while picking up my gun and walked up to him. "Fuck was you doing at Seven's party yesterday" I asked him. "Fuck you Ian saying shit" he expressed. "Aw fr..." I snapped my fingers and Mono went up to his moms with a gun pointed to the side of her head while having her in a head lock. She started crying, saying "please don't do this I don't even know what's going on, I had nothing to do with ittt" "yo bitch ass son about to get you killed momma" I told her. "Dontae just tell the man what he wants pleasee" she cried. "So, ima ask you again. What were you doing at Sevens party last night" I asked. "Fuck yo-" he tried to say but I shot him point blank range in the head. I then gave mono the go to also kill his mom.

There were 4 men left, "let me see the next one's file." I said.  As I looked at the next ones file, Taydenn, street name freeze it said. Looking at him he held a straight face but, inside he was scared asl. "Ight so I'm just gone ask you and if you don't answer you and yo girlfriend back there dead as hell g. What was you doing at sevens party" I told him. "...I was just supposed to keep my eyes on her, I didn't touch her" he said holding his head down. "So if you didn't grab her then who did?" I told him grabbing the stick taser. "I don't know bro, last time I seen her was when she went in the bathroom, after that I got the call say- AHHHHHHHGH" he screamed after I tased him in the neck. "You lying" I said calmly. "Who went in the bathroom after her" I added. "Bro please.." he said. I then punched him in the stomach and tased him again. He was now bleeding from the mouth. He tried to say something but the blood almost made him choke. "Huh? Fuck you say?" I asked him. "Tay-k" he replied while wheezing.