Part 10

I'm back home. It's been 3 weeks since Don has caught me. I'm currently sitting on the window staring out into the world, which is nothing but land for a few miles. Gosh I miss my city apartment. It was the only freedom I had. The only way that will help calm him down is through sex. I've been on my best behavior, still he sometimes get mad at little stupid things. It's ok, as long as I got my bestie I'll be fine.

"Can seven come over" says Nyla. Silence falls. Don just stared at me through the mirror. I waited for a answer. " I've done what ever you said ever since I've got here, I'm bored with nothing to do." Says Nyla. "Ion kno I gotta think about it." Says Don. "you can have one of your men watch us if you plan on leaving the house, you did it before" says Nyla. He still gives me no answer.

".....why can't she come over, it's only for the day" says Nyla. "Ight, only for today. When I come back she gone." Says Don. Finally being good paid off. I plan in telling my bestie everything. I can not continue to live like this.

Later

"HI BESTIEE" says seven. "hi bestie I missed you a lot, like a whole lot oh my gosh" says Nyla. They both proceed to go some place quiet in the house to talk. They didn't want Don's body guards to hear their conversation. "I've been in London, there I've seen a lot. I went to a lot of dinner places, and I've went to their art museum. It was sooooo beautiful in there. I wish you would've come with me" says Nyla. "Why did you go to London" says seven.  "to get away from Don" Nyla said lowly. "He isn't a good person, I wish I never met him. What he does to me no person can imagine" said Nyla with watery eyes. "bestie are you serious why didn't you tell me, I could've helped you" says seven. "I couldn't, his people are watching me. They still are I don't know what to do, I can't go anywhere, I'm never really alone." Says Nyla lowly.

"for all I know he might have cameras watching me, he is fucking crazy, a psychopath. And oh my gosh he found me in London and broke in my house to watch me sleep. I never knew. He said he was just "making sure I was Ight and shit" that's so creepy." Says Nyla. "He even killed a innocent man, he had a grandma who was really sweet. I feel bad for her, she will never see him again because of me" says Nyla trying to hold her composure. "Do you want to leave him" says seven. " I've tried bestie, twice. I can't he always finds me" says Nyla. "Then we will have to kill him." Said seven lowly but serious. "It's not right, I mean it's obvious the only way we can get you out of here is through his death. Or maybe you could fake yours" says seven. "How can we kill him, he always is with either Quan or Mono an-" says Nyla as she was cut off my seven who said "you will. You will kill him. The only time he is truly alone is with you" says seven " no no no, I can't do that what if it doesn't work and he jumps on me and then kills me." Says Nyla.

"well we have to try something. My birthday is coming up let's throw a party, end him there. It will be so many people and loud music everyone will be wasted. Especially his crew. We can invite them" says seven. "Girl. He will never let me go anywhere, especially to one of your party's after he caught us at the club last time we hung out." Says Nyla. " Yes it will. Just get in his head. Tell him he can come to, tell him I want them there because um...it might rain or something I don't know" says seven. They both stated laughing "bestie that a dumb ass idea what the fuckkkk" says Nyla.

" I mean what am I suppose to sayyy, how can we get them there." Silence falls. They had no idea. Suddenly one of his body guards comes in the room and told seven she had to leave. " he said he's on the way mam." "ok I'm coming." Says seven. As she got up they both went in for a hug. "I'll try to see if you can come over next week. Hopefully he will let you come over once a week" says Nyla. "ok bestie, but if he says no don't push it ok?" Says seven. "I won't"

Seven hasn't come over for the last 4 weeks, I only asked Don twice if she could come back. Every time I asked I got the same answer. I didn't push it.