Part 2

The next morning

The next day, I wake up next to No one. I check my phone and I read- "I'll see you later, I gotta handle sumn"- I sigh as I just leave him on read, didn't even bother to ask what he had to do because I've learned not to question him.
Putting my phone on DND I get up, opening the curtains letting in the sun light. I seen that I looked pretty with my hair messy so I decided I to take a picture:

I'm not sure about posting it on Instagram because I don't rlly know how I feel about it

I'm not sure about posting it on Instagram because I don't rlly know how I feel about it. I don't really like Instagram anyways.
I get up out of bed and get in the shower, scrubbing well to make sure the scent of my dove soap lasts for the day. As I step out I lather myself in my body butter, bush my teeth, wash my face. And go in the living room to watch my morning news.

After a while I get up to get dressed. I look in my closet to see what I have to wear, I see a cute all black fit, I love me some black. I mean you can never go wrong it matches with everything.

Ready to do some runs, I get out the house, lock the door and go to the garage to get in my car

Ready to do some runs, I get out the house, lock the door and go to the garage to get in my car. I'm proud of myself. I did it all on my own. I drive a Benz, live in a nice Apartment that's city view and if I do say so myself I'm a bad bitch :)
My first stop is target, I need to get some more grocery's and also more house essentials. As I walk through the aisles, this man walks up to me. I pay him no mind, he says "damn wassup, you look good what's yo name?" ...I ignore him. I ignore him because there is always someone watching me that's a friend of don's. And even if there wasn't I would've done the same. I have relaxt for Don. I grab my cart, and head to self check out.

Later that day
After I went to a few more stores, I drive to chick-fil-a, and as I'm waiting I looked at my phone to see 10+ missed calls and lots of messages from Don. I panic. I call him back immediately, it goes straight to voice mail. I text him and tell him that my phone was on DND, which it was, and tell him to call me back when he has time. But, reading the messages he texted me:

Don: Nyla why you not answering?
-Take yo sht of dnd stop playing with me
-Ight bet
-When I see you don't explain SHT. I'm smacking the fuck outta you.
- I heard you in target getting niggas numbers?
- Nyla, im trynna be patient but you keep pushing it, tf is you doing?