Part 9

I panic. I started to think quick. All the people that I've met then means nothing now, they're goner's.

I scurry to my suit case and duffel bag. I immediately started grabbing clothes out of the closet and dresser  drawer, only the important things. As I'm doing this I hear 2 knocks at the door, *bang* *bang*. I froze. My heart begins to pound as I stood in silence, trying to figure out my next move but also listening. There was no movement.

I continued to walk to my suit case and duffel bag and quietly zip them up. I fear for my life, if Don catches me again I'm stuck. The pain he will put me through will not be pleasant. I walk slowly and quietly to the door to look through the peep hole. There was no one there.

This is my advantage. I immediately run for my duffel bag and suit case. Putting the bag over me like a cross body with my suit case trailing behind me I run to open the door and rush down the hall to the elevator. Pressing the button, I take a look around once again. There is no one but me in that hallway. The elevator dings, and I hear a familiar voice, "Hey ma" I slowly turn my head, eyes wide as can ever be. There he was. Standing in the elevator with 2 of his bodyguards, or I think could be, I've never seen them. "I missed you a lot, I thought we was cool and shit? What happened" Don said, as he laughs hysterically while taking two steps forward. I try to move back, mid way of lifting my feet his smile disappears, "Don't fucking move" he says. I freeze in place. Suddenly everything goes black.

That same night

I wake up on a bed, being stared at. I look around and notice how unfamiliar this setting is. I sat up, still on the bed, crawled towards the direction Don was sitting "C- can I explain, just let me explain ok? H- hear m-" as i was cut off "ion Wanna hear shit, you knew what you was doing before you did it. So you know what about to happen to you right?" I stared, not saying a word, breathing heavy as tears began to flow. "so we just gone stare at each other looking dumb huh?....that's coo. Yo lil boyfriend carter might know whats about to happen" says Don. " That's not my boyfriend, I've only seen him once, and he only said hi to me. Nothing more I s-" he suddenly was in my face with his hands around my neck, choking the life out of me. "Didn't I just tell you I don't wanna hear nun of that shit? Hm?" Don says, with little to no emotion. As he stares into my eyes he uses his thumb to wipe my tears on one side of my face, " so, here is what's finna happen. That bum ass nigga "Carter" down there about to die. And you will watch the whole entire thing. If you close your eyes, cry for that nigga, or plead for his life, you will be next. Understood" with little breath I nod frantically.

He lets me go, and I didn't say another word. "Come on" he says. I cautiously got up. He stands there and I take little steps toward him. I stop at about 2 feet away from him. His hands were in his pockets, as he takes one out, my eyes land directly on them. He points to the door and stands to the side. I start walking. *SMACK* I immediately fall to the floor, nose running with blood hands in the air trying to block but he's just too strong and quick.

Not even a chance to get out a word, he picks me up by my hair and vigorously throws me on the ground again. I let out a agonizing scream filled with pain, and fear. He covers my mouth shushing me. With his hand still over my mouth he says "You? You will wish you would've never ran. You gone feel it. Ight?" I couldn't say a word. I just started and whined in pain. This is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. He yanks me up, and pushes me to the door as a sign to walk. I start limping.

Opening the door I look out and see to my right a long dark hall and to the left the same. I Look back, I quietly say "w-which way do I go" trying not to anger him any further. Left, he says. I start walking, i felt like all the air in the world has been sucked out of me. Back in the same situation I've tried so hard to get out of. There is just no escape. As I am walking I used the wall ass my guide while holding my stomach with my other hand and limping. Suddenly I collapsed.

———

I woke up to screams. I was tied up to a chair with my head tied back to the top as well. I looked forward to see carter, chained up hanging by his hands and feet like a starfish. Blood all over his body from being tortured, face black and blue, with a few broken bones. It was terrifying. I looked to the right to see Don starting. I immediately remembered what he said. I looked forward while trying to show no emotion.

Don walks to carter. Poking him wit the end of the machete. "you remember ha? The girl you was talking to the other day. Acting all lovey dovey and shit trynna flirt. With my bitch?" He frantically shakes his head, "I didn't know, I didn't know. I swear is would've never said anything if I had known she was dealing with someone, honest" he says with his British accent. He pleads, saying let himself go, that we will never see him again, and that this will never happen again. "psh, mannn. I said what the fuck I said, and ion wanna hear shit" says Don as he is waving him off. He signals to his crew Quan, Mono, and Tyree to finish him.

He puts the machete back on the table and starts walking towards me. I stare in fear. Not able to move a muscle because of how good I'm tied down the this chair. When he got to me, he puts his hand over my toes down arms and leans in for a kiss. "You love me?" He says in a serious but curious tone. "yes I love you Don" I said not a second later. ".......I'm not done with you. When I take you back to the room, I'm going to fuck you up again, then fuck you...until I've had enough. Ight shorty?" "Yes" I said lowly.

Later

I was escorted to the room, and I waited, and waited for what felt like hours sitting on the bed scared to fall asleep. Mentally preparing my self for the pain I'm about to go through, and contemplating how I should calm him down as he may try to beat on me again. My eyes were just too heavy. I fell asleep.

Jerked awake by the kicking of the bed I see Don sitting on the chair at the side of it. "I'm sorry I fell asleep, I didn't try to, I- I tried to stay up but you never came, I'm sorry" I said, pleading for forgiveness as the fear, panic, and anxiety sets in. He doesn't say a word. He stares, after a while he says "you look beautiful when you sleep, especially that day you came back from going house shopping, you were drained. You were laying in the bed peacefully"

I stare at him shocked. He's a narcissistic psychopath. He's been breaking into my home, coming in and out as he please. He could've took me anytime he wanted. He laughs. "why you looking like that? You good shorty, just made sure you was Ight n shit that all"

Which one you want first, he says as he stood up walking closer to the bed. "What" i said looking up at him. I knew exactly what he meant. Trying to brighten the mood and change his mind, I say "I'm not going to run or go anywhere with out your permission bae, you already know this" I started to breathe a little heavy. Eyes starting to water. All that "mentally prepared" shit is out the window. He vigorously grabs my chin. "you think you do but you don't, lying to me won't help" he said, while looking into my eyes. He slapped me across the face. I plead saying wait. He ignored, as he's choking me out he pulls me off the bed where he proceeded to throw multiple punches at my face and body. Trying to get away from his grip was getting me no where. I even screamed as loud as I can could and got no answer.

Finally out of his grip I tried to run to the other side of the room but was stopped by him pulling my hair back. I flew in the air and back down again. As his hand was intertwined with my hair I placed my hands on top of his and started pleading "calm down please, I'm really sorry" I said sobbing. Shaking in fear I proceed to say "I will never run again, just please stop I won't do it anymore I promise. I promise" he pulled my head back. I was now staring at him. he said "you said the same exact thing when we were at home. And look where that got you?" He lets me go and throws me back. Scared to even move a muscle I stay on the ground crying hopelessly. He leaves to room. I curled into a ball wishing I was never hear. That this was never my life and it's all just a bad dream

Except it isn't.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's a wrap for chapter 9, I had to get this one out to you guys you've been patient with me and I thank your for that. I've been slow, very slow getting this update out because of school, I run track so I don't really have time on weekdays. But this week and I will be writing a lot. Thank you for all the love and support. ❤️❤️🫵🏾