Part 12

The next day
                                    Seven's pov

I stayed up all night, not a ounce of sleep. This wasn't a part of the plan. She's gone. She's missing. Who could have done this?! I've been trying to piece together the whole day but nothing was adding up.

Me, Mono, Don, Tyree, And Quan were all at Don's house. We've searched all night and all over. The dried tears on my face and heavy bags can never express the amount of pain and hurt I'm in. Don ass was giving a lecture to the body guards that were on watch last night. One of them said they were watching her, and that she went into the bathroom but never came out. Another one said that they've searched it, the only thing they found was her gloves that was sitting on the edge of the sink.

I couldn't listen anymore. We're getting no where. I got up off the couch and headed to the front door. "Where you going?" Said Mono. "I don't know, home maybe, Or driving around to clear my head" I said while walking out the front door. Mono soon followed me to my car and stopped me from closing it. "We gone find ha Ight? We good" he said. "I hope so" I replied. He letted my car door go and allowed me to close it. I drove around all day listening to my music lowly. This whole situation is driving me insane, silent tears have been pouring from my face all day, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Nyla's pov

The sound of the strange voices woke me up out of a state of unconscious. A blindfold has been placed on my eyes along with a bag over my head. I'm scared. I don't know what going on. I tried to scream "HELP" but nothing came out but muffled sounds because of the duck tape that was over my mouth. I even tried to move but my legs were tied down to the chair and my hands were handcuffed to a flat surface in front of me.

I started to cry not knowing what to do. "She's awake" the strange voice said. I immediately became quiet, trying to sense where the voice came from. The bag suddenly was snatched off of my head but I still couldn't see because of the blindfold. My heart started pounding.

"Take her blindfold Off" the voice said. When the person did my eyes was hurting from the intense light from the ceiling of the room. When my eyes adjusted I looked around and I seen about 3 people but one caught my eye. a familiar face. The mysterious man that Don took me to do a deal with. There he was in-front of me. He used his hands to lean on the table and look at me. He weared a white Tee, it was tight enough to show his muscle. That same neck tat was there but I also noticed his sleeve tats that I didn't see the last time I've seen him. Interrupting my gaze he said "Wassup." I didn't say anything, I just looked at him. "Oh im sorry you can't talk" he said while taking the duck tape off carefully.

"My name is Marquis. Streets call me 5iftey" he said now sitting on the table. I still gave him no answer. "...I'm not here to harm you, your boyfriend owe me. See down here in Chicago he got his name in the streets like dope, like he god or sum. People fear him. But me? I knew that nigga since we was youngins, he don't move one bone in my body" he said in a low and deep tone. One bead of tear went down my face, millions of thoughts went through my head. Am I going to die? Is he going to torture me?

"I was appalled when he didn't give me what I wanted. If you buy you should receive right?...what really appalled me was seeing you with him, Nyla." He said. How does he know my name? What's going on? He continued speaking " you probably don't remember me, that fine considering that was a long long time ago." He said cocking his neck. Something caught his eye. "What happened to your neck" he said squinting those brown seductive eyes. Shit my makeup must've rubbed off, I thought to myself. "Nothing" I replied. "Ohhhh she talks" he said.