Part 15

Nyla pov

I woke up with a headache and a sore throat from all the screaming I did yesterday. Marquis most likely was up somewhere because he wasn't next to me. I wanted to take a hot shower, but I didn't have any clothes up here. I got up went to the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor. As the door opened Marquis was there in the elevator holding chipotle bags. "Whachu you doing" he asked. "Nothing, going to go shower" I replied. "It's a bathroom right there" he said. "I know but my clothes are downstairs in my room, I just wanted to go get a couple of em I'll be back up" I replied. "Ight, I brought you food if you were hungry" he said. "I'll eat when I get out the shower" I replied.

When I got out the elevator I walked down this long hall way to get to my room. I walked into the closet and got me a couple of clothes and pantie sets. Looking in the drawer I seen that there was only lingerie sets that were exactly my size, small and xsmall. Which is weird considering I never told him that. But I'm not surprised, he's kind of a creep. Stuffing the items in a duffel bag I proceeded to head back to the elevator. As I was waking I had seen the maids preparing the dining hall for something. I couldn't see exactly what was going on but it looked like something important was happening.

"What's taking you so long" Marquis asked startling me. "Stop fucking doing that" I replied. "doin what?" He said. "Popping up out of nowhere" I replied. "You was taking too long how long does it take to grab cl-" "shut the fuck up" I said interrupting him and walking passed him into the elevator. Inside the elevator was a little awkward because he was staring at me through the mirror smirking. "you was picking out the right thong wasn't you?" Marquis said. I looked at him in disgust "What?!?" I replied. "stop frontin you know you want some dick" he replied.

The elevator door opened and I stepped out. "You couldn't even fuck me in your dreams" I said walking away and into the bathroom. "Yea IGHT" he replied before I closed the bathroom door. Looking at the bathroom I seen how organized it was. Containers of cologne, soap, etc decorated along the stone counter. His bathroom was black and surprisingly it looked nice.

I setted the shower to the right temperature and got in

I setted the shower to the right temperature and got in. Taking showers is something I love to do because it's very relaxing, and helps to clear my mind. I normally take 30-40 minute showers sometimes longer depending on how I feel.

When I stepped out the shower I noticed the door was cracked open. "Stop being a creep" I said. Marquis didn't say anything but laughed. When I got done drying off, moisturizing my body, and putting my clothes on I made my way to the closet to put the clothes I had in my duffel bag up. Marquis came in and stood against the door looking at me. " You look good" he said. "Stop being weird" I replied. " I can't give a complement to my girlfriend?" He said making his way to me. "You're delusional, I'm not y-" I said before Marquis interrupted me by slapping my ass hella hard. "Ewwuh move" I told him. "You know you like it" he replied. "Stop trying to fuck me for once, don't you got business to run or something?" I said. "I got people who do it for me, why you acting stuck up" he replied. I gave him no answer. "Mmch I'll fill this closet up by the end of the day for you so you won't have to go downstairs." He said before walking away and waving me off.