Part 3

Nyla pov

It has been a rough day for me so I went to sleep. I've been sleeping a lot lately, sleeping is my escape because if you think about it, I'm not really here. After a few hours later, around noon, I woke up but my body was aching. It was sore from what Don did to me. I sat up, this bed is comfy and it's huge. I see Don sleeping beside me he must've came in while I was sleep. I don't feel like getting up so I laid back down just laying there.

                                  Don pov

Nyla thinks I'm sleeping, I'm not. Yesterday something happened between me n ha, I mean she was out doin ha and not picking up the phone so the next thing lead to another. I mean I'm not sorry for what I did, she deserved it. She tried to pull some sneaky ass sht. In target getting niggas numbas n sht. Shorty know ion een play like dat.
Yesterday after I left ha, I went to handle some business, that nigga who talked to her dead. Idgnf who it was mfs know she mine so he knew what was gone happen. I roll over to look at Nyla, I'm met with a stare, we're looking eye to eye and I must say she's beautiful. Low tired eyes, straight messy hair, plump lips and she smell good. I move closer, wrapping her in my arms just holding her. She didn't say a word. I asked her what wrong, she lied and said nothing. She know I can tell when she lying. That's one thing she not good at.

Niya pov  

When Don pulled me towards him, I honestly didn't want him touching me. I didn't say anything because I was scared he was going to get mad again, I don't think staying here any longer is a good idea or good for my mental. He asked what's wrong. I said nothing. That's a dumb question considering what he did to me last night, unless he somehow has memory loss, sometimes you have to ask yourself the obvious yk? He says "why are you lying" I say "idk, why am I lying" in a smart tone. You said what?, Don says. I didn't say anything. I just kept quiet. He said one more time, "what tf did you just say?" I don't want to argue I'm tired I just want to rest, says Nyla. He pushed me off of him. I mean it wasn't like I wanted to be on him, he got up and left the room while slamming the door behind him. I just laid there staring at the blank wall.

Later that day

Don is downstairs with his homeboys. Quan, tyree, and mono. I'm still in bed, I don't feel like getting up, I don't feel like doing anything today. I just want to lay here and not really be me. Like I'm not really here. Like this isn't my life. And like by boyfriend since highschool isn't abusing me. Only, if only that were the case. I hear my phone ring and I see the title " sevennn" my bestie. I was happy when she called me, I answered immediately.

Nyla- hello?
Seven- hey best, wyd
Nyla- nothing at Don's house
Seven- why do you sound like that, you good?
Nyla- (I pause for a second before answering the question) yes, I'm fine. *while making a fake smile*
Seven- ok. What you doing today you wanna hang out?
Nyla- YESSS
Seven- ok let's go shopping bestie, my treat :)
Nyla- ok I'll see you soonn

I hang up I get out of bed went to the closet to see what I packed that will look good. I see this cute chill fit that will look good:

As I look in the mirror, I made sure all of my bruises are hidden well, I have a little on my face but makeup covered that right on up

As I look in the mirror, I made sure all of my bruises are hidden well, I have a little on my face but makeup covered that right on up. I don't use it but, I kinda had to because I didn't want people to see. I head down stairs and I see Don and his hbs talking. I try to sneak pass but, Don follows me, he pulled me to the side, He asks why I'm dressed up and where im going, I tell him to hang out with Nyla at the mall. Didn't you just go to the mall yesterday?, Don says. Yea but I was just looking for something, not to go shopping-shopping, and they didn't have what I was looking for, Nyla says. Don looks at me up and down just to get a good look of what I had on. I made sure it was appropriate so he shouldn't have any problem.

                                  Don pov

Nyla talking about hanging with her lil friend seven, I honestly don't even like ole girl fr. She got sum chill on but she not going, because I don't want her to go. She don't even like to answa ha phone when she out. Ion trust ha no more because I don't know what she be doing. No, go back up stairs and take that shit off, Don says. She frowned. I'm not going to be out that long, just till 7 and I'll be right back plus It's rlly boring here, I can share my location with you, says Nyla. I say one more time, but in a serious tone, no...Pleasee, I'm not going to do anything wrong I promise, says Nyla. I didn't answer her, I walked back to the living room to finish talking about business to Quan Nem.

                                  Nyla pov

I went back up stares, called seven and told her that Don said I couldn't go because he didn't want me to. Just sneak out than, he won't know, says seven. I'm not gonna sneak out, he will know and how am I even going to sneak out?, says Nyla. Sneak pass him duh, says seven. I just tried that. He followed me, says Nyla. Ok, well if he change his mind let me know, says seven. The call ended. I just sat in the bed scrolling through Instagram. A while later Don came in the room. I didn't look up I just kept scrolling on my phone. Didn't I say take ts off because you not going nowhere?, says Don. I got up and stripped in front of him. Happy?, Nyla says. Why you think I be playing with you all the time?, you said some slick sht earlier and know you saying sum again, says Don. I stood there not saying a word. Answer me when I'm talking to you, says Don. I don't really know what to say, in a low tone says Nyla. As Don is walking up towards me I stared at him blankly. Our eyes lock in, and we're both now face to face. Looking up at him he kisses my lips and lightly grips my bruised neck.

I wrap my arms around him and he picks me up and wraps my legs around his torso. As he places me on the bed and is now on top of me, his hand goes down to my sensitive area and lightly apply's pressure. I let out a slight soft moan wanting more. Sexually frustrated, I move my hips up towards his hand but he teases me, his deep stern voice says "calm down ma" while in my ear and lowers my hips back down. He slides off my thong, takes off his belt and slides it in my tight little area while holding down both of my arms. He start pounding me vigorously with no remorse, I like it, I need it, and I want it. I moan loudly saying don't stop. He flips me over giving me back shots, I grip the sheets, he cums all over my back and as he raises my neck up my body moves with it. Now sitting on him I bounce up and down, he grips my waist giving me stability, I slow down as I came all over his area. Griping my neck, he says in my ear, I'm not done yet. He opens my legs and starts to finger my clit faster and faster and faster, I uncontrollably moan and as I do so I cover my mouth. He moves my hand and whispers "let it out" making me cum all over his hand. his now wet hand caresses my boobs and I start to bounce on his dick again. Using my hands for stability, I go faster and faster and faster all the while throwing it back.

Don and Nyla both sexually frustrates goes at it all night, switching positions, moaning loudly, and pleasing their needs, tire themselves out.

When we finished I laid on top of him, while moving his hand up and down my back, he stops mid way and says I love you. You're no good for me why do you do me the way you do if you love me, Nyla says in a low submissive tone. That's just how I act shorty, says Don. He grabs my cheeks and move my face toward his to kiss me. As felt his long big dick get rock hard, he moves my hips up and down which makes me wet. I insert it in and sit on top of him, he flips me over, now in missionary, he hits every spot that's needed. That curve does him justice ;)

That's a wrap for part 3. Let me know how you guys liked it.