Part 5

*Phone rings*

As I look at my phone I see that seven, my bestie, is calling. I love when she calls, she may not call all the time but that's only because we live separate lives.

Seven: hey bestieee
Nyla: omg hey best wyd
Seven: nothing trynna pop some bottles to nightttt
Nyla: oh word? We t'd up tonight?!?
Seven: shtt why not
Nyla: ok cool cool, but um... bestie I have to tell you the craziest sht tht happened to me the other day.
Seven: what?
Nyla: I caught Don cheating, his ass tried to make me seem delusional after I caught him.
Seven: WHATTTT YOU CAUGHT THAT NIGGA FUCKINGGG?!?
Nyla: OMG BESTIE NOO LMAO
Seven: ohh... then wym😂
Nyla: I heard him otp while we came back from a DATE saying he finna pull up on some bitch, yada yada yada, yes girl js a whole bunch of shit.
Seven: oh. My. Gosh.
Nyla: yes girl I wanted to leave his ass right then and there but the nigga wouldn't let me leave.
Seven: that's dumb how he cheat and expect you to sit there and let it happen, girl hell no.
Nyla: right....but he made it up to me, yk that's my man my man my man... 😛
Seven: I'm sick of BOTH of yal goodbye 😂
*call ends*

Later that day

So it looks like I'm finally getting out of the house and getting turnt tonight. But first I have to clean up a little, I mean it's already clean, but I hate to have to come back and straighten up the house.

For the next 2 hours, Nyla washed the dishes, swept, vacuumed, mopped, sprayed air freshener, cleaned the bathrooms, and cleaned the kitchen.

*Sighs* ok that's all I'm going to do right now, if I keep cleaning I'll be all night, the house is just a little too big. I stopped to take a look around admiring the beauty of the home, it's actually not that bad. Being a girlfriend held hostage at some crazy nigga's house is kind of great.

I went upstairs to see what I had to wear in the closet

I went upstairs to see what I had to wear in the closet. Don took me shopping the other day, but I snuck and went to a different store while he was looking at something. I went to buy me a couple of dresses. Some dresses that I know he wouldn't let me wear.
As I look in the closet I see this grey distressed dress with the Matching heels i bought to go with it.