Part 7

Don pov

While in Atlanta I haven't got a call from Mono and Tryee, and that's coo considering Nyla like to act up. I don't just have to make some deals I gotta see a couple people because they owe me.

I come to Atlanta every once in a while to check on my business and the people who run it while I'm gone. I've been getting some calls lately, I found out one of my workers working with the feds. Quan gave me the deeds about this nigga named Dre'murr, he so called ratted one of the traps out and it got raided.

I called a meeting for all my men, "Yo I need to know where that nigga lay his head, when his moms stay and where his hoe ass been hiding at," I said in a stern tone. "That nigga don't run shit, he work for me, I made him." I said.

The crew went out to find that nigga, while they did I pulled up on my lil yeah I got done here. I pull up on her every time im here just so she can keep me company.

Later

"When ima see you again I missed you Don" she said. "Don't worry about allet ima just slide through and let you know when I'm in town again Ight?." "Ok don't make me wait too long, because you lied to me last time. Don't make me come down there to Chicago to see what's holding you up" she said in a annoyed tone. I brushed her off and said "man watch aht, I got shit to do"

While I was leaving I get a call from Quan letting me know they found where the snitch, Dre'murr, was at. I hopped in my car and immediately pushed the gas.

Wait wait wait, you don't understand they was gone lock me up I got a family to feed bro, he said as he panicked. I don't give a fuck what you got going on nigga yo bitch ass knew what it was when you signed up for this shit, I said as I was pulling out tools like machetes, tasers, guns, bleach, and gasoline to torture him with.

Who else you with, I said while throwing the gasoline on him. No one n- no one it's just me I swear, he said. I knew he was lying. I grabbed the machete and started to make tiny cuts on his skin so the gasoline can burn him on his open wound. You got 5 seconds, I said while holding the knife in my hand. He kept quiet. I started to cut off his fingers, starting with the index finger, then the middle, the ring, then the pinky. While doing this my men held him down as he was screaming in agonizing pain, ok ok ok! He said in a panicked tone.

"It's also Tyler, h- he brought up the idea because he said he didn't want to get caught selling by the cops." After he said that I shot him right in his head, blood splattered all over my face. I wasn't surprised that Tyler was on his side and working with him. I had a feeling that nigga was a hoe anyways.

I told my men to clean the scene up, leave no evidence and when they got done to find and kill Tyler too. On the other hand I went back to my penthouse and got changed and took a shower. After that I went to one of the clubs I run, as soon as I arrived I got rushed by a group of bitches that so called "missed me" because they knew I was outta town. The rest of the night I partied with my niggas and had a ball.

 The rest of the night I partied with my niggas and had a ball

Nyla pov

It's super boring and i don't have anything to do, I tried to call Don to see what he was up to but he didn't answer. I was just trying to see if seven can come over with me just for one day since he comes back tomorrow. But I don't wanna push it so I just watched some tv

Next day

My flight landed and I went straight home, I missed Nyla. I wanted to see her. Them bitches in Atlanta wasn't hitting like I thought they would, they pussy trash and they not really all that.

I pull up to the crib, Paid Mono and Tyree for keeping a eye on Nyla to make sure she straight and they left. I went upstairs and walk in the room and as expected, I see Nyla sleeping in the bed.

Going up to her kissing her on the lips to wake her up. I missed you, I said while continuing to kiss her. She smiled knowing dam well she missed me to while she trynna front. She was wearing a black top with sweats, her usual clothes for around the house. But what she had under was this a thong and a bra that barely cover her titties up. She be making me hard ash

After pulling her pants off and panties, I start to finger her while she made some soft moans. Sticking my finger in and out, made her cum, then licking the juices off her pussy. When I finished I rammed my dick in her making her moan loud as hell. Showing her no mercy I continued, causing her to make multiple organisms. Ughh Don p- please, she said while placing her hand on my lower abdomen to minimize the strokes.

Move yo hand before I make it worser, I said as I grabbed em and placed em above her head. choking her out with my other and continued to pound her shit until I released into her walls. She thought we was done, I went in for round 2 and gave her back shots. Showing her no mercy I rammed my dick in her while pulling on her hair and making her arch her back. She was moaning uncontrollably, I'm about to cumm, she said while gripping the sheets tightly. Hold it, if you cum I'm going deeper, I said in her ear. I can'tttt, she said. I went faster and faster until she couldn't hold it anymore. As she released all over my dick I pulled her up changing positions so she could sit on me. She then got on top of me and went down while kissing every good spot. She then went on to suck me up so good, I rammed her head go up and down vigorously showing no mercy. Nutting all over her face and in her mouth I made her swallow and opened her mouth for proof. She came back up and proceeded to sit on my dick and went up and down, I picked her up with one hand on her neck and the other on the side of her lower abdomen, I was now standing up, her lil ass had her legs wrapped around me. I pounded her vigorously ignoring her pleads to slow down, and her screams saying she couldn't take it. Once I nutted in her pussy I putted her on the bed, she was now tired out and sweating.

Can we take a b- break please, she says in a submissive tone. We ain't done until i say we done, I said slowly and deep in her ear. I then putted her in missionary and went in for one more round.

After, we were laying down. She was worn out like a mf and fell asleep on my chest. I rolled a wood, turned on some music on the tv, and chilled for the rest of the night.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

That's a wrap for chapter 7, this was mainly focused on Don, and what he did in Atlanta. Let me know how yal liked it. Next chapter will be spiced up.