The First Scene

Waking up out of bed hearing my big brother calling me "Tiffany, Tiffany " I answered "a wah Jason" "come hear man yuh too miserable" on my way to the kitchen where Jason was I saw breakfast plated on the dinning table "a wah now" I said to Jason "see some breakfast deh pon ih table" I walked to wash my face in the bathroom to come back to eat my breakfast my brother prepared for me.

As soon I was finish eating I washed the plate and went to take bath.

A HOUR LATER

"Tiffany" I heard a familiar voice calling me from outside my yard gate it was my best friend Anika but everyone knew her as Sunshine.

"Come in nuh girl" I acknowledge her as if she ano wah regular a me yard sometime she not even call mi she just walk in.

As she was approaching the veranda as the girl she is she did afi have a likle mix up fi tell me."mi seh girl mi have sumn fi tell" mi cya bada wid her innoh." A wah now Sunshine" she started telling me the tea as we walked towards my room.

"So sunshine how you know seh Ari a breed" I asked her after she done tell me the tea Ari was one of the shyest and most polite teen in the community. "mi nuh must see the belly idiot" a so we call each other names nuh watch nothing. "oh".

After a long day the night has began to come closer. knowing my brother he's too lazy to cook so he told me to get dress we were going to buy food "Tiffany you see mi car key?" My brother asked, he drives a crown,"no Jay weh mi fi stay from a see you car key"Jay is what I call Jason sometimes.

"Neva mind me fine it" as we were approaching the car he asked me where I wanted us to go so I said KFC he agreed so we went.

On our way back to home we pick up a girl one of Jay's Girlfriend. "Good night tiff" she acknowledge I always liked her because she is down to earth and she's a nice person "hey Niomi" I replied back to her.

Time went by and we finally reached home. As I settled in I ate my KFC and watch Blood and Water on Netflix. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10:03 pm so I went off to bed.

The next morning

As I opened my eyes I turn to take up my phone from the night stand to look at the time it was already 8:10 a.m. I stand to my feet, whispered a little prayer before I start my day. On my way out of my room going to the living room I encountered with Niomi and Jay "yuh finally wake" Jay acknowledge me as if me a sleep somewhere fi him but I hisses my teeth towards his comment.

"Good morning Niomi" I said acknowledging Her "Hey good morning tiff, how are you?" she replied with a companionable smile " I'm Okay " "Good to know " she replied.

Heading to do my regular morning activities I realized I did not text Sunshine from the night before so I texted her and started my day.

______________________________________

Tell me your views on my story

Remember to vote
And Comment
Thanks in advance lovelies ♥️♥️

Will get a book up date everyday or every other day not promised