Bad gyal!.

Tiffany POV

Jason otp
T~ can buy cran-berry juice with jerk chicken.
J~ alright
T~ thanks
J~ Sunshine ova deh
T~ yeah
J~ asks her is she wants anything like how a the two a owno
T~ she seh buy jerk pork and a Pepsi
J~aht
Jason hang up

"All wah gwan innoh a wah good man yuh have innoh girl" Sunshine said sitting across from me cause we were in the living room "Yeah" I said not being too excited.

"Yesterday me guh down the road and yuh know Meka from ova bordas she a tell me seh the new girl weh live down the lane a wah big whore" Sunshine said to me with a disgusted face "e how Meka know that" I asked "she seh she know her from high school" "one thing innoh ya ago know ppl business," I said and the both of us laugh.

"Beep beep" I heard the sound of a car assuming that it was Jason, I went outside but instead I saw Jason's best friend Akeem I went to him and he had the food.

"Wahmmu tiff," Akeem asked "mi good innoh you" I answered "gov mn long time doh see," he said  Akeem is mostly in the country where his business is "same" I smiled "anyways Jason seh fi gi you dis" he handed me the two paper bag with me and Sunshine's food. "So weh Jason," I asked "him up a my place mn" he said "Okay" I turn to go back inside and Akeem drove off.

When I reach inside I hand Sunshine her food and we sat and eat while we watched a series called Double Cross.

Later that day

Sunshine went over her house to bathe. The likle stinking boii deven call me from him left mussi gone attend to him next big old gyal dem, boy pikni sick me stomach yf.

When Jason come home he came with a girl. I was sitting down in the couch when they came she said hi, I replied saying hi. Jason called me in the kitchen so I went.

"Yuh know the likle girl down the road" Jason asked "no mi only hear bout her" I said "a why yuh ask" cause the girl weh me carry in a while ago a her sister Cathrine" Jason said "I said okay because mnk dem ppl ya so ih nuh really matter to me".

When me and Jason went back in the living room Cathrine was standing there still but to me she look completely different from what I heard about her sister.

"Hi Cathrine" I approached her "hey" she answered in a soft tone she seemed nice " you want anything be free to asked you're no stranger from once you come in this house" I said smiling "thank you but I think I'm find for now" she said she seemed pretty cool honestly.

Jason and Cathrine went in Jason's room and I head to my room feeling disgusted towards Tyreek because all now him don't even call me.

Couple days later

Jason ago beach so me and Sunshine a pack fi guh. Sunshine said she wanted a double mint so we walk go down the road. "See the girl deh" Sunshine showed me Cathrine's sister "walk out from yuh know yuh fuck dem man" the girl said loudly laughing and behaving like a wild animal. "A who she a talk" Sunshine said loudly because Sunshine know fi defend her self "she beside yuh since a me yuh come bout" the girl answered Sunshine "yuh cyaa come boh me girl caz if yuh do fuck me man him nuh want yuh" I said walking up to her pushing badness "weh ya try" the girl said to me with an attitude with her hands in my face "aye gyal doh put yuh hand ina me face" I cursed while using my hands to push her neck off so she would be distance from me she reacted a hit me in my face and of course me start fight her back I give her some fuck lick bruising her lip, then people start to part us.

Shortly after Tyreek ran up to me and asked if I was hurt but I pushed him off and tell him that we leff. Me and Sunshine left and with tears in my eyes I explained to Jay what had happened. Jason was furious but Akeem and Niomi begged him to remain calm. I went in my room crying in Sunshine arms as she comfort me. Jason walked in and said him ago leave out soon so we should get ready.

I got up and Sunshine went in my bathroom to bathe. We got ready and we left out.

While we were on our way to Dunn's river Jason who was driver turn off to where look like akeem's community picked up a boy. About 5'7 tall, dark skin, handsome and look around my age.

When he came into the car Akeem introduce him as Imari he's brother.
It was a seven seater vehicle and Imari joined me and Sunshine on the back.

We finally reached our destination and Sunshine and I changed into out bathing suit. We deh deh we were enjoying our self I felt hungry so I told Jason I was going to buy food, he gave me money for me and Sunshine to buy whatever, but unfortunately we couldn't find now where to buy anything.

Couple hours had pass and we where ready to leave. On our way home we stopped at burger king to get food and we went straight home and Akeem and his brother was coming over our home to stay for the night.

When we reach home me guh get a better bathe and after that Jason asked me to show Imari the guess bathroom. "You can talk to me innoh I don't bite" Imari stated I smiled and walked off.

Me ago down the road guh buy something I said to Jason. When me reach down the road I saw Tyreek and Nick standing at the shop.

I went to the shop and order two pepsi. Tyreek walk over to me "my girl ya guh ignore me fi Eva" I didn't bring him or carry him. He held onto my hands when I was walking off "leggo off a me fucking hand bredda" "mek we talk nuh humbre and stop behave so" "how me a behave a exactly how me feel" "just follow me go ova and mek we talk be" "then talk ago lead to something else leave me alone Tyreek" "sorry b neva mean fi hurt yuh" "yuh neva mean to but you did Tyreek so doh act like me fi sweep it under the carpet" "please Tiffany mek we work things out please" I walked off and went home.

When me reach up Imari was on the varonda I was crying and he asked if I'm okay but I just said yes. I walked in the house mad asf and told Jason I need to talk to him.

"What's up lil sis" Jason asked sitting on my bed. "Me can be honest with you" "yeah wahmu sis" "me love Tyreek and this dutty boii mek me feel like a piece a shit" Jason hugged me and said "welcome to the real world of love" him just said that cause mi know him break nuh heart "just focus pon you bredda" Jason said to me as he continued to give me advise.

it was a long day so I decide to go to bed.

______________________________________

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰