One link?

Mature content ahead!!
_________________________________________

Tyreek POV

THE NEXT MORNING

"ahhhh-hhaaaaaa" I yawned after waking up about 7 in the morning. Me wake later than expected mussi because no more oil nuh inna me back.

What a morning to wake up a good one. After all me happy from yesterday. Tiffany pussy come in like heaven pon earth, her bredda mussi think him coulda stop her from gimmi the pussy wastement. Wah she link me again.

Rass!! a so it late after 9 now mek me get up and tidy up me room before mommy come cuss cyaa bada wid it today a swear. Meanwhile I'm tidying up I saw the condom bag beside the bed foot and right then and there I started to reminisce back on yesterday.

9:48 now ago wull a fresh and go link Nick.

10:26 a.m

Over Nick's room. "Yo dawg" I approach nick with a big smile "yuh seem happy today dawg wah gwan" nick said while giving me a thumb. "nothing nuh gwan" I relied "nothing nuh gwean? and me hear your b a bawl down the place yesterday" he replied with a deadly look "just kool nuh dawg" I laugh. "tell me wah gwan nuh" nick begged for me to tell him what went down "just know me fuck it" I tell him "ahhgh me killa" he said. " anyways yuh see the new gyal weh live dung ih road" Nick asked "which gyal dat" "afi guh show you her then mad dawg caz it obvious yuh na ga road" "she up?" I asked "she neat and pretty" nick replies

"Mek yuh nuh link it" I asked Nick with a grin "me have a one b weh me and r and try work out things" Nick says "wild days dem done?" I asked "yea dawg" he answered shaking his head with a slight grin.

Nick has always been a secret man, not even me him share certain things with but I always respect his choice of quietness.

Later that day

"Mia mek a spin outa road ya fwd" Nick asked "yeah mia fwd" I went in my room to put on a shirt. When we reach on the road we saw the girl that Nick was telling me about. "Seet deh mad dawg" Nick said showing me the girl. She was a chocolate skin slim built with a hight around 5'5 she pretty I guess.

"Me ago chat to it" I told Nick "gwan nuh"
I walked over to where she was standing and I called her and to my surprise she came "hi" I said "hi" she responded "new to the place?" I asked "yeah, me just move here just last week" she told me "ee can be friends then" I asked Knowing me woulda fuck it "yea nothing nuh wrong wid that" she replied " weh yuh name" "Abby" she answered "okay abby"

"Ago want yuh number innoh" I said looking deep into her dark brown eyes "but me nuh see you wid a girl" she asked "any girl you see me wid is just a one link" I answered "oh', it was nice talking to you" she said and walk off

I walked over back to where Nick was and tell him what happen. "Ago call my b fi come link me innoh a go ova yard" I told Nick "alr me ago out here so if anything"

Tiffanie otp
Tiffany: hi
Tyreek: you good
Tiffany: yea
Tyreek: cyaa come link me
Tiffany: now
Tyreek: yea you cyaa come now
Tiffany: yea
Tyreek: okay fwd then
Tiffany: yea
Tiffany hang up.

After about 10 minutes Tiffany finally reach. "Wahmuu" I asked her "nothing" she answered I walked over to where she was in my room and kissed her then me boy him decide fi stand up strong. I carried her to my bed where we were kissing and cuddling. I took off her clothes slowly didn't see her refusing so I inserted my middle finger inside her, slowly moving it back and forth her soft moans make me just wah push me hood deep down in her.

After about 5 mins of fingering her my mother walked in on us. Me hurry up and cover her up even though my mother catch the pree and closed the door.

"Why yuh neva lock the door Tyreek" she said bex asf "sorry b but me neva know me madda would come bk from work so early" she get up and put on back her clothes and left without a word. I sat at the edge of the bed shaking my head with a stiff dick looking at me. Me will just diss Tiffany and back me fist innoh but me na dweet.

"Next time yuh have a girl over Tyreek yuh close the door supposed it was one of yuh friends" my mother said hissing "mommy me neva know u did ago come so early " I replied "whether or not you and a girl ago have sex you put her privacy first bredda" "alright mommy"
"A the same girl from up the road" my mother asked "yeah" I replied, my mother smile and left my room.

Me ago up a Tiffany yard caz me afi get deh pussy deh today. When me reach out a road me see Nick and tell him seh him me nuh come back down a Tiffany brother kill me. When me reach up a her yard I called her "weh ya do up her Tyreek" she asked " please come here nuh me wah talk to yuh" I said "talk to me bout wah" she replies muma dead serious innoh "come here nuh b and stop like yuh nav nuh sense humbre" I said shouting "stop the noice and mine yuh mek people hear yuh" she said "me ago mek up noise if you nuh come to me" I said in a serious voice "alright me a come" she said.

When she come out we walk to my house and went into my room and me make sure to lock the door this time because I have to get peice today.

"Sorry b" I said kissing her cause all me wah do a fuck out her soul "u good mn" she said rolling her eyes "me horny innoh b" I said to her cause me couldn't play pretty boy nuh more "and weh that afi do to m......." Before she could even finish what she was saying me start kiss her bringing her to her weakness. Me start tek off every last piece a clothes off her. Slowly moving my hands from her breast straight down to her golden girl it wet a than a fall tpc tek off my clothes and start use my man hood and tap it pon her clit the horny moans that she makes come in like it light up Every hormones in a me body "put it in nuh" she begged me start kiss her fi distract her from me putting it in because mi know it ago feel hot to her when it go in I start stroking her slowly and rubbing her clit "fuck me harder nuh Ty" she begged with a Trimble voice. I start to stroke her hard as she moan loudly each stroke. Set her pon her first backass and stroke her hard hoping that she remembers not to play with me pussy. "Tek ti...me nuh" she said but I locked out her voice she screams but a Suh fuck guh "bill nuh b and stop move" I said "you a dweet too hot" she said "stop move and me will slow down" after she stop move I lean her back up and against the wall and I stroke her deep and slow. After about five minutes of this action she told me that she was cumming so I rubbed her clit to make her have a more sensational orgasm. Me mek she lean over pon the bed and give her a hot backass I cum on her back. Me go fi piece a tissue and wipe we kids them from off her back. "Me ago pee pee Tyreek" alright I answered she leave to the bathroom rapped up in the sheet nuh know weh she a hide lol, when she come back we lay on the bed without saying a word.

"Yuh nuh plan fi seh nothing" I asked "weh me fi seh" she replies "mi nuh know anything" I said "you wah me change the sheet" she asked "that good man me will change them, you ready fi bathe" ....."yeah" she respond.

When we in the Shower I started making a move again but she said I should stop because her vagina feel soar see weh good fuck cause.

We finished bathe and went back in the room. Me nuh know why she always a hide her body like she nuh just gimme her innocent's just yesterday. "You want me fi follow you go up b" I asked her but she said no. After she done put on her clothes mi give her $5000 fi buy something eat, a mi baby that yer. She left and go home, she left really late hope her brother nuh deh deh.

After she left I changed my sheets and went to bed tired asf.

_________________________________________

Cheers to a next awaiting chapter!!

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰