The greeting

You'll must be wondering why does she live with her brother well from I was about 12 when my mom and dad moved overseas to live along with two of my oldest sibling just to make me and Jason's life better, growing up in the Ghetto wasn't easy, but it's a good living now that's my parents are financially stable and can send us our allowance every month.

It's about 12:00p.m. now so I'm going to get my self a lunch from berritts cook shop down the road. "Jason mi ago dung a berritts yuh wah nothing" I called out to him because I know he might want something, "yeah just buy a tripe and bean with white rice fimi and a water" him always want tripe and bean a berritts shop no sa! "alright mi a leave now" "ah" Jay replies.

Mi alone na guh down the road so mek me call dah likle johnrow ya fi follow mi.......... Sunshine. "Sunshine.... Sunshine" I called her from outside her yard gate "Yow" she finally answered after calling her for about three to four times "come falla mi guh dung a berritts nuh" "alright mi ago put on a shorts mia come" she always have on some likle skimpy sumn so mi know she na guh go road like that.

After about 1 minute I saw her coming. We walk and chat until we reach down a the shop..... "Gimmi a tripe and bean with white rice and a rice and pease with fry chicken and a wata put whatever vegetables you have pon them" I said to Mr berritts giving him my order. while I was waiting on my order a boy from down the road approach me asking me if he could have a talk with me ,knowing me I wasn't into boyfriend and girlfriend business just yet infact I am only 15.

"Wat you want?" I asked him "so you cyaa talk to me one side" I hissed my teeth ignoring him. "Seet her Tiffany Mr berritts acknowledging me that my order was now ready" "thanks Mr berritts" "alrighty me darling" I paid him and went back home. "Open the gate fimi Sunshine" I asked her because my hands were filled. When I reached in the house I gave my brother his food and me and Sunshine went in my room with ours." A wah kind a food u buy" I asked Sunshine"waa stewpease and white rice" she replied.

"Me seh you nuh see the brown boy and talk to me a while ago" "yea me see a weh him did a seh to yuh" Sunshine asked " bout if him can have a talk with me" "o that nuh bad" she replied and I rolled my eyes in disgust
Even though he was of a light complexion his eye where brown and he is around 5"7 him can gwan but not fi me.

"So why you neva talk to the boy Tiffany" "mi look like me ready fi man girl leave me ya" "but yuh nuh know weh him a call you fa" Sunshine stated "yuh know of nuh boy a talk bout them wah talk to a girl if ano wah them wah them" I hiss my teeth "okay miss born longtime" Sunshine replied

Silents

"So wahm fi you and Shallo" I asked Sunshine, Shallo was a boy from uptown a place in my community "nothing nuh happen to him" she replied with an attitude"u and him left?"I asked her "No" she seems a bit over the conversation.

Later that day

"Yo Tiffany" I heard my brother calling me "yeah" "come guh down the road fimi" a weh dah crawsis bwoy ya want down the road now "alright" I replied. "Come buy a big Pepsi fimi" . "Alright" I replied. Mek mi call Sunshine pon r phone fi follow me.

Otp with Sunshine

Tiffany: "yow"
Sunshine: "yea"
Tiffany: "come falla mi guh down the road"
Sunshine: "something sweet yuh down the road" she laughs as she gave out her comment that she knew would upset me.
Tiffany: "yuh know seh u love chat" I hissess my teeth.
Sunshine: "mia forward"
Tiffany: "alright" I hang up

After meeting Sunshine out by her gate we walk down to the shop, after being about 10ft away from the shop the same boy from berritts stop me him and his friend was walking and if you know Sunshine by now she ago walk left me just fimi chat to the boy kmt. "Sunshine where you going left me girl" "right here so best friend mi a watch yuh from right yasso" Sunshine replies from a wide distance from me. "So you finally decide fi talk to me now" the boy asked "look here just get to the point" I hisses my teeth "yuh full a attitude eh" he added..... "Weh yuh name?" He asked "Tiffany" I replied "you?" I added with disinterest "Tyreek" Tyreek nice name fi a nice boy like him "oh" "cyaa get yuh number" "fi do wah wid" I asked him rolling my eyes "text yuh get fi know you more" his voice lowered and sounded sweet "yuh lucky" I say to him.

I walked off after I gave him my number and buy the Pepsi and went back home. Sunshine was sleeping over so if him text me, me can get fi give r the tea. My phone went off indicating that I got a message ,'a muss him dat' I said to my self.

Texting Tyreek

Tyreek: "hey beautiful"
Tiffany:"hi"
Tyreek: "sup?"
Tiffany:" dehya"
Tyreek: "ok"
Tyreek: "you good"
Tiffany: "yeah....you?"
Tyreek: "yeah mohn me gov"
Tiffany: "ok"
Tyreek: "cyaa get fi know yuh?"
Tiffany: "depends pon weh you wah know bout mi"
Tyreek: "the basic nth too deep."
Tiffany:"😂lol"
Tyreek: "let me go ahead and introduce my self to MY NAME IS TYREEK MALCOME IM 17 BORN ON JUNE 23 2005 IM VERY JOVIAL, FUNNY,LOYAL MEANINGFUL AND IM A GOOD FRIEND BOYFRIEND BROTHER UNCLE AND COUSIN."
TIFFANY:"MY NAME IS TIFFANY ALMOND IM 15 BORN ON APRIL 19 2007 AND IM VERY SHY, LOYAL , INTERPERSONAL, HELPFUL, AND THE WORDS GO ON LOL"
TYREEK: wow nice to meet you Tiffany
TIFFANY: "RIGHT BACK AT YOU"
Tyreek: "can see you tomorrow down the road please?"
TIFFANY: " yea maybe"
Tyreek: " okay Good night"
TIFFANY: "good night"
TYREEK: up!

After the few exchange of words over text message I feel like I was into him but I don't know.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading ♥️😊

Remember to: Vote, comment