One and Move

Tyreek POV:

After Tiffany brother no all that bad the dawg Kool mn.

Mi ago out a road. When me reach out a road me see Abby, I approached her; "wahmmu Abby" I asked her "me dehya innoh" she replies we deh deh a talk and me asked her if she can come chill ova me yard just a friend thing but me know me ago fuck it "yea mi will come" to my surprise she agrees to come.

Late in the night I saw Abby coming with Nick. She was in a pink shorts and a black top.

"Seem deh" Nick said to her, Nick winks at me knowing me probably knock it "come here" I called her and we go to my room "room nice eh" she compliments my room

"Seem deh" Nick said to her, Nick winks at me knowing me probably knock it "come here" I called her and we go to my room "room nice eh" she compliments my room. "Thanks" I went and I lay on my bed. "You just ago stand up desso" I asked Abby "you wah me come beside yuh" she asked "come nuh".

"Ya how much?" I asked her "17 January gone" she replies "you?" She added "17, 18 soon". I stare at her with a stiff man hood ready to put to work.

"Ya virgin" I asked her "no mi look like one" she replies I laughed without answering. She turn to the side with her legs sitting on top of one another. I went over to her to make a move

I touched her on her breast and she draw me down on her kissing me. I quickly draw my lips away, but fi nuh mek it look away I started kissing her on her neck. She took off her shirt and I was like this lil girl down fi business I took of my pants and under-pant "yuh buddy big eh" she said she then take it and slap it pon her tongue I'm pleased and shock at the same time.

She suck it till me cum dah gyal ya deadly ago fuck it ina condom innoh caz she look like she gi anybody.

Me go fi the condom and put it on. when me go fi put it in it slip right in me just gwan fuck it till she and cum and me cum.

"Me ago home" she seh "you na bathe" I asked her not to be rude "when me go home" she said "okay" she left.

When me go out a the living room Nick did deh deh. "Wah gwan" Nick asked "me fuck it" I said "ee" "the gyal pussy nav a grip, but she can clean rifle good" I stated exaggerating "a lie she suck hood?" "Yeah dawg me frighten to and she a 17" "lol e"

"If a yuh personal woman yuh nuh tell me dem sumn ya innoh" Nick said "Tiffany a me wife that mn" I laughed

The next morning

Otp with Tiffany
Tyreek:"How yuh vice sound so"
Tiffany: yuh can buy two pain killer fimmi please
Tyreek: wahmmu to yuh b
Tiffany: ya go buy it or you ago chat
Tyreek: ok me ago buy it and come.
Tiffany hang up

Me hurry guh wull a fresh and guh buy the pain killer a orange juice and a water.

When me reach up there Sunshine did stand up a the door "weh she deh" I asked Sunshine "she inside" she replies I past her and went to Tiffany room.

"Wahmuu to yuh be" I asked seeing her in full black "belly a hurt me" she said crying "you eat from morning" she doesn't answer "Sunshine can come here" I called her "weh you seh" she asked "Tiffany eat from morning" I asked her "yea she eat fry rice and egg" Sunshine answered "okay, can guh fi a drinking cup fi her for me please" I asked she went for the cup and I throw out the water inside the  cup. I handed Tiffany the pill and hold the cup to her mouth. About 10 minutes when the pill start working and I went beside her and rub her belly and comfort her. She fell asleep.

About fifteen minutes had pass and her brother walked in the room "wahmmu to her" he asked me about Tiffany "belly a hurt her" I responded "oh she eat" he asked "yes" I answered I can see that Jason really cares about Tiffany. "She take any pill" he asked "yes" I replied.

He left the room and about two minutes time he came back and said I must tell Tiffany that him gone on the road and if she want anything she must call him, I told 'alright' and he left.

After a good hour Tiffany finally woke. She went to the bathroom and said she's going to bathe. After about 7 minutes in the shower she came out saying a must past two sanitary napkin for her she direct me to where they were and I past them to her. First me a do dem something ya.

"Jason did come back" she asked when she came out of the bathroom "yes but him gone back pon ih road and seh u fi call him if you want anything" I replied she answered and  went back in bed "one pill you did buy" she asked "no about three to four" I said "but you cyaa tek dem pon hungry stomach b" I said concerned "me nuh feel fi nothing Tyreek" she said .

I went beside her on the bed kissed her and we watched TikTok together. Sadly I'll have to leave her to go home "thank you for staying with me" she said "anything fimmi wife" she smiled.

When me really a look back pon how me fuck Abby me neva afi guh deh so mi just come in like some waste man. The gyal goodly wah come size up with Tiffany now when she see me and her. Wah  she seh nothing to Tiffany a box her yf.

About 12 something now, me a come guh home. "Me Go weh now b" "alright" she answered.

When I was walking home I saw Abby I didn't say anything to her but she was calling me. Nuh k ow weh she a call me fa innoh caz she na get a next fuck she try know.

When me reach home nick was cooking lunch and I was glad because me neva afi waste nuh money buy anything.

When Nick done cook and we finished consume we go play some video game.

______________________________________

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰