V̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶

Mature content ahead!!
---------------------------------------------

Tiffany POV

It's almost 9am and I woke up early so I could do my chores. I have to show Sunshine my chain that my 'man' gave to me. Tyreek is just the right one for me, and I can feel that i'm deeply in love right now.

Make me go call Sunshine. on my way out the yard to call sunshine I see Jason and a new girl who's face am not familiar with, ''thats all him do a change gyal and all wah gwan him nuh wah none a them is just a one link" I whispered underneath my breath. "Sunshine, Sunshine" I called her two time from outside her gate. "she answered and came out withing a minute of waiting. "weh ya seh" she ask, come here girl me have something fi show yuh" I told her smiling.

A wah now she curiously ask showering her the chain in excitement "raayyyyyyyyyyyyy" Sunshine cheered with excitement I could tell she's truly happy for me......

later that day

Tyreek did seh me fi come look fi him so mi a mek sure wash up good caz yuh nuh weh can gwan. "Jason mi ago over Sunshine yer" I shouted and leave because I did not want him to distracted me or question me. on the way down the road I saw Tyreek he was waiting there for me. when we reach his house my heart was racing going to his room knowing I was ready to give up this vag.

We went in his room together and he laid on his bed he told me to come lay beside him and so I did. we started talking about series of stuff before he came on top of me kissing me on my neck on the lips,  his lips slowly moves together with mines I could taste his minty breath that made me so wet ready for him to do whatever he wants with me. he started to take off my tights while he stares at me with happy eyes, we kissed and I got up and take off my shirt as I watch him take off his "yuh sure yuh ready b" he ask staring in my eyes "yes" I replied softly. he slowly inserted his middle finger into my vagina as he move it up and down my heart slow race. I moan softly holding on to his hands indicating to him that he must take his time. He stopped and started to kiss me, he moves his mouth to my ear asking me if I wanted to use condom of course I said yes. he walked to his dresser where he took out a rough rider when I see this I knew it ended here he put on the condom and draw me to the edge of the bed placing me in a missionary position. He hold his dick in one hand as he tries to place it in and he used the other hand to massage my clit.. "awgh" I moan loudly after I feel his dick trying to force in me. "It ago hot b I promise I'll take time" he said I did not answer. He tries to force it in but I kept moving so it was unsuccessful. He stopped and kiss me. Fingering me again to make me more moist, he then walk over to his dresser and take up the Johnson's baby oil and oil my vagina he began to try to fit it in again but I keep pushing him off he hold my hand and force it in "awuwho" I shouted "sorry b but if me nuh do that it ago take long" he started to stroke me slowly and I moan in pain, but his dick in me feel good. About 8 minutes has passed and he finally cum.

We showered together and after that and we lay down back "yuh hungry yuh want anything" he asked I said no after that I told him I was ready to go home he said okay "so yuh na falla me go out a road?" I asked him because he looked like he don't want to move "yeah b you ready now", after about two minutes he got up and accompanied me to his gate then I just walk go out the road where I saw Sunshine I was so happy me don't have to walk go up alone. "A weh ya come from" Sunshine ask as soon as she recognized me "pon the road me go" I said knowing am lying to her after be just done tek some buddy. "Oh" she hisses and laugh.

After we reach up me and Sunshine was in my room "weh you did deh" sunshine asked determine to know the answer "me did over Tyreek" I smiled saying it, sunshine eye widen with a smile "a weh yuh na seh" she started laughing.

Silence

"So yuh nuh plan fi tell me wah gwan" sunshine ask "we fuck" I said plain and straight "fi true" she emphasize "yeah girl" I said smiling with my head down, "so how was it" Sunshine ask "yuh wah know that to" I asked embarrassed "yea girl come spill the tea" she said rolling her eye with a bright smile. " Alright alright, it did hot, but it did alright the boy buddy big, me seh  me tripe coming like it did ago come out to way the fuck the hot" I stated "so girl yuh neva know seh a so fuck did ago hot?" She asked "Yeah but not so hot" she hisses "owno use condom" she asked " yeah" I replied.

Later that night

Tyreek on the phone
Tyreek: yo b
Tiffany: yea
Tyreek: you good
Tiffany: yea
Tyreek: you eat
Tiffany: not yet me bredda gone pon the road gone buy food
Tyreek: ok good
Tiffany: hmmm
Tyreek: how me pumpum doing
Tiffany: lol she alright
Tyreek: a my pussy dat yer so gi it weh and see if mi nuh hurt yuh
Tiffany: hear ya
Tyreek: a joke mn
Tiffany: later hear me bredda come
Tyreek: okay by baby I love you
Tiffany: love you
Tiffany hang up

"Yo tiff come fi dis" I hear Jason calling me from the kitchen "me a come" when I went out to the kitchen Jason bought curry shrimp and fry rice fimmi with a water and a Pepsi. Wonder if Sunshine woulda wa some cause a too much food for me. Me cyaa bad fi go call her some me will just share out some put in the fridge when she come over here tomorrow she get it.

Half way through my share of the food I started to feel full so I covered it up and put in the kitchen. I went to have a bath before bed. After I finish showering I was lying and the bed and all I could think of was Tyreek between my legs. After what happened today I know Tyreek is the one .

About ten minutes of trying to fall asleep I was unsuccessful because all I could think about is Tyreek the fuck did hot but gosh I want it right now. Only if he knew how my heart rejoice the moment I see him, hear his name, the moment his minty breath blow on my body, everything about him give me chills.

In love isn't the word me would fuck up a gyal if me see her a blow on Tyreek fi stay alive.

My my my my my my man. Woah let me go sleep cause as morning light me afi to give him piece more.

1 IN THE MORNING

I got up to pee. I couldn't go back to sleep. "Wonder if me fi call Tyreek" I said to my self "mi na call him ya nuh wah wake him" I suggested not to call him.

The following morning

I don't know when I fell asleep last night but I know I was up until late thinking about Tyreek. I know people might be jealous of our relationship who wouldn't be we come in like Romeo and Juliet.

_________________________________________

I know my absence have been long but I am back with this long awaiting chapter.

Do you think Tiffany is to in love that she might do whatever to be with Tyreek.

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰