The girl of my dreams

Tyreek POV

"Come out a the bed mohn a almost 11:00 am and yuh still Ina the rass bed" I woke up after hearing my mother cursing me just for sleeping. "Wash up the plate them when u get up and see you breakfast pon the counter". "Yes mommy" I replied .

Waking up in the morning I always take a shower and then brush my teeth. After all that I ate breakfast my mother prepared before leaving for work then I washed the dishes.

Mek me text dah b ya

Tyreek: "Good Morning beautiful"
Tiffany: "Hey good morning"
Tyreek: "how's your morning going so far?"
Tiffany: "okay"
Tyreek: "you coming down the road"
Tiffany: " yea I'm coming to the shop"
Tyreek: "okay"

1:03p.m.

I was out a road waiting for Tiffany to show up while chilling with my cousin Nickolas. After about 7 mins of waiting to see if she would show up I finally saw she and the girl she was with last night seem to be her best friend. I walk up to her acknowledge her with a smile "hey" she said "wahm Tiffany" "mi dehya innoh" she replied "mi cyaa get a hug?" She hug me without even answering mi like dah girl ere. We deh deh ave a long talk and she went back home.

One Week later

Me and Tiffany have been interacting with each other over the past week and it's been good. Mi me tek a step outta road and see wah gwan even though today a Sunday she might a buy ice- cream. Walking to go out on the road I shouted braton to forward with me. "Me wah see my girl ya now" I said to braton" "eeh" he replied as dry as a drought after bout 30 minutes of chilling I saw Tiffany and of course her friend coming down mi glad you see ."yow see your b ya innoh" Nic said "mi see her man".

"Hi Tyreek" she acknowledge me giving mi a hug something about her hugging me mek mi just wah tie r up in wah bag and carry her ina me house so mi can have herr fimi self."hi Tiffany you good" " yeah" she replies. "Know me wah ask yuh some from wah day thou" wah that now Tyreek" "mi want yuh innoh me mean as in relationship" "mi nuh think mi ready fi that yet innoh" she replied sounding a bit stress "relationship is not all about sex innoh so if a that ya worry bout Tiffany you good" " mi not worrying about sex Tyreek" "so what it is Tiffany?" "Mi just doh ready yet" "okay" I replied with a disappointed tone

The next two days

I was still a bit upset how Sunday conversation ended between me and Tiffany I really like her a lot but I can't do nothing to convince her about us dating.

Mi a come guh buy something a Barrett.....when I reach out there I saw Tiffany's friend , "weh u friend deh" I asked her for Tiffany"she up a r yard" she replied "when u go up tell r mi a shout r yer" she walked off saying ok to my request 5 mins run off and still there's no Tiffany wonder if she know mi na beg r nothin........ I was cut off buy Tiffany calling my name ......"yea"I replied without even saying anything more to her she said she's willing to be my girlfriend happiness cya done mi get the girl of my dreams.

About two months have gone by and me and Tiffany is going great thank God fi dat caz mi neva ina nuh relationship fi so long caz them rat ears gyal ya nuh want nothing.

______________________________________

THANKS FOR READING ♥️♥️

Remember to vote and Comment

New Chapter coming tomorrow!!!!