Narcissist

Tyreek POV:

"Me cut up yf" I said talking to Nick
"Suh it guh dawg you do yuh wrongs so yuh afi faced yuh consequences yuh zeeme"
"Bex how dem fight still and Tiffany goodly feel like me a take her fi idiot"
"Just gwan talk to her dawg call her and mek she know yuh sorry"

I got up from where Nick and I were and went into my room, laying on my back looking at the ceiling, wondering how me ago make it up to Tiffany. Like me know she's a good girl and this happening now going to mess up her trust for me.

'na guh call her still' I whispered to my self even though it ago pain me heart. Ago smoke and chill and play along with her.

A guh out the road guh buy a juice.

"Yow Nick ya forward"
"Ya guh"
"Mi ago down the road guh buy a one juice"
"Ya buy me one"
"Ya waste man bredda wah mek yuh couldn't seh you a buy me one"
"Oye! Oye! Doh come put yuh oman problem pon me dawg" Nick laughed.
I didn't answer him because I didn't want to get defensive towards him.

Down @ the shop

"Yuh fi call her innoh dawg" nicks says because he saw me checking my phone every minute
"You think so" I asked him"
"Yeah dawg call her memba seh a you fuck up things fi the two a unnuh so a you fi try fix it now" for the first time in my life I heard Nick giving me good advice.
"I'm gonna call her" I stepped away from where Nick was and called Tiffany, she answered on the second time calling.

Otp with Tiffany
"Tiff?"
"A wah"
"Yow doh come ansa man like that"
"Me will hang up offa dis"
"Mk mi fuck up, but me really wah we fi talk it out"
"Wah deh deh fi talk bout Tyreek?"
"Alot a things b"
"Well mi nav nth a seh so anytime u ready to talk you have me number"
"So mi cyaa see you"
"See who kmt"
"But how we ago talk den"
"Call me just like weh u do a while ago"
"Kmt alr tiff do yuh thing"
Tiffany hangs up

"Weh she a seh" Nick asked
"She a behave like she nuh care dawg"
"Like she willing fi give up weh we have ova fuckry" I added
"Yuh cyaa just expect her fi behave like everything alright" Nick stated
I hissed my teeth and walked off

@my home

Auuuuggghhhh! Me just wah scream right now, usually me have girl a dead ova me now mi woulda dead fi Tiffany just talk to me straight. Weh the fuck dah girl ya do to me? Like me obsessed with her me cyaa function knowing she not talking to me *screams* mi really fuck this up innoh.

"Tyreek why tf yuh ina me house a scream out like that" mommy asked
"Sorry mommy"
"What happened son?"
"Mi nuh ina the mood fi seh wah happen so we can talk later"
"Okay do weh ya do when you ready fi talk" mommy stated as she walked out of my room

Me a act like mi don't care she a do the same how tf she expect this fi work then. Mi know seh a me fuck up things but she deven wah talk to me a baay attitude and me cyaa get nothing out a her.

Deven ago mek dah gyal ya mash up mi head innoh ago Lowe her out cause me fi sure na run dung nuhbody gyal pikni me nuh care she nuh care fuck it.

Mi really do love her but if a so it fi end a so it ago end.

LATER THAT DAY

"You na come eat you dinner" mommy asked
"Can put it in the microwave fi mi nuh feel hungry"
"Okay mi will put in the microwave just don't mek it go to waste".

The first inna a long time me turn down mommy food just because mi just cyaa stop think bout Tiffany.

What if she fuck back pon me?
What if she leave me mentally?
What if she really nuh care?
What if she a try fi get back at me?

All these questions running through my head with no answer to them. The overthinking is putting me out my normal self.

How can your own wrong doing to others destroy you so much. In the inside I'm dying of regrets at the same time anger, but on the outside my emotion don't feel the need to care.

My brain is telling me I don't care if Tiffany wants to leave or not while, my heart is weeping over my wrong doings. I wish she could just hear me out and forgive me, But who am I for her to forgive. I know she loves me, but why won't she forgive me?

Should I show no more sympathy or should I go to her house and apologize in person. I just don't know what to do my mind is all over the place.

When feeling like this I usually make sex be my medicine but right now I don't feel for it I just want Tiffany. If I get Tiffany to forgive me it would make me better.

I've been up all night thinking about what should I do tomorrow to convince Tiffany, I must admit that I love her. The way she makes me happy inside and not only wanting her for pleasure makes my heart happy I found a real one.

After thinking all night I finally decided to go to sleep to rest my brain.

______________________________________

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰