Hot gyal!

Tiffany's Pov

Me a guh a Berritts customer appreciation party and cookout me and Sunshine a guh road today guh buy matching outfit.

"Yuh nuh ready yet gurl" sunshine pulled my room door asking, but I wasn't ready me just put on brazier and panty.

"Ya call a Uber?" I asked Sunshine "me fi call one" Sunshine asked " yeah girl" me tek up me bag a head out off my room.

"Mommy me a guh weh now" I shout out to mommy couldn't bother to go in her room "okay Tiffany" she replied.

Me and Sunshine a walk guh down the road guh meet the uber.

When the uber come we guh in there and him drive off.

"Auuhhm yuh think mi fi invite Imari a the party" I nervously ask Sunshine "If you want to girl" she responded "me ago call him when me reach home remind me" I said "alright gyal" Sunshine answered.

Two hours later

We reach back home and we get a nice matching set.

The matching outfit

"OH remember you seh you ago call Imari" Sunshine reminding me "me ago call him right now"

I called Imari and him pick up on the second ring.

Otp with Imari
T: "hey"
I:"sup"
T:"nothing, you good?"
I:"yeah mi gov man....you?"
T: "Me good mn"
I:"This strange yuh called out a the blues"
T:"I was actually wondering if you wah come a wah party wid me.'
I: "wahmmu to such man"
T: "Such man a history"
I:"eh a wah gwan"
T: "if come wid me I'll tell yuh"
I: "aht suh ya pree? When a the party?"
T:"tomorrow"
I: "Me mek a step then'"
T: "okay"
I: "in a the tomorrow then"
T:"Alr"

"Weh him seh" sunshine asked what did Imari said over the phone "him seh him a come" I answered and smiled. "Falla me guh buy a food down a Berritts" I said to Sunshine
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Couple minutes after

When me and sunshine a walk come up back from Berritts mi see Tyreek and him cousin stand up.

me deven look pon him, mi just wull my head straight.

The next day

Mommy, Jason and my sister had gone to country to look for her father, because she's leaving Jamaica tomorrow.

Eventhough me ago miss her me glad she a guh weh cause me cya get fi do weh me want. A me alone deh home cause me never wah ga no country.

"Ping" a notification from my phone.
It was a message from Imari reads "me outside". Me bolt guh outside and tell him fi come in.

When him come in side him hug me up. "You alone deh here" Imari asked "yeah" I answered "wah!! is a set up" he said griping my neck from behind "bill nuh" I said.

"Never know you would come suh early innoh" I said to him "yeah neva wah come way in a the night and meet up pon traffic" Imari said as he sits on the couch.

I went to sit beside him because why not? "Suh weh ya seh bout such man now" Imari asked about Tyreek" "me and him left bout two months now" I started to tell Imari the whole story about what had happen.

A few minutes after we finish talking about the Tyreek situation, Imari start watching football like him nav nothing else fi do. With only the television making noise Imari take me foot put over his now I'm on his lap sitting face to face.

"A me fi a beat up the kitty innoh" Imari whispered in my ears and he start kissing me tongue to tongue. I could feel his man hood starting to rise.

The feeling of lust on my body is
Uncontrollably and unexplainable, like me just wah feel everything in a me right now. Imari stand up with me and carried me to the bedroom still kissing. He threw me down on the bed and took off my pajamas. He shift my panties and started to finger me.

With his two fingers going in and out of me I feel my pussy getting wet and wetter. He put me kneeling down on my bed.

He locked his hand with my hands from behind and started going hard his penis going in and out of me, sweat is running down my body. He roughly continued to fk me and my moan and screams are loud, I know the neighbors heard me.

"Fuck Imari ya dweet hot now mn" I said loudly dropping my body on the bed. He stopped for a bit but then turned me over in missionary position. He use his hood to play with my clit and I squirted.

He roughly put back in his dick and fk me till his legs were shaking and he grip the sheet as he cumed.

He laid down and went to sleep in no time. I also took a nap 'if the dick was good it will put you to sleep".

Later that day

It was time to get ready for the party. Sunshine and her man was going and me and Imari will go together.

After we got done dressing. Me and Imari leave out, eventhough it was just down the road Imari still drove.

When I stepped out of the car with Imari Tyreek and a girl was in berritts shop, me could a careless.

We drinking and eating having a good time at the party.

Sunshine and her man had left the party a bit early me and Imari was there having a blast.

______________________________________

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰

❤️🎄Merry Christmas ❤️🎄