Problem

Tiffany's Pov

"Hi Mommy" I nervously shut the door behind me and greeted mother
"weh ya come from," mommy said rising slowly from her seat.
"Mommy me a come from ova Sunh--" I was responding but mommy broke up my response
"Tiffany yuh nuh shorter a nothing yuh brother deh here with you and him a try me mek sure you have food, clothes pon yuh back, money, and yuh personal wants and that couldn't stop yuh from a frig around" Mommy shouted cursing at me for a good minute.

I started crying and my brother came and hugged me and whispered"I promise I never tell mommy anything" I honestly don't know who could've told mommy but that was the least of my problems, I know mommy ago killed me! my sister was there just watching and i hate her you see!

The morning after
I woke up and send Tyreek a text telling him am feeling nauseous but maybe it's because I was in a nerve rocking state last night. The message had only one tick so I got up out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

When I was walking to the bathroom I felt excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. When I reached in the bathroom I was throwing up and when I draw down my panty I saw blood this was weird to me, because my period had already came.

I began to feel dizzy reaching for the draw where a store my sanitary and i blocked out shouting for help.

When I woke up I was in the hospital. Mommy and Jason was there along with the doctor.

The docter stated that I was in a highly depressed mood which cause me to quickly develop ptsd towards my baby. The doctor also said that I had a miscarriage and it look to be that I was 5 weeks pregnant. I was so shock because I never experienced no signs of pregnancy.

My mother and brother were both so disappointed but still showed me love I went home couple hours after.

"Mi never in a me life expected this from you tiffany" Sunshine's mother expressed her feelings. I was crying and then I saw sunshine, Tyreek and his mother.

His mother and mommy were speaking and I asked everyone if they could leave me and Tyreek to our selves they all went out to the living room.

"So mi nuh know if Sunshine tell yuh but mi did pregnant" I said with an attitude "pregnant b me sure mi never lego Inna yuh suh nuh bada wid that" he said shouting on top of his lung " weh me nuh fi badda wid Tyreek?" I asked softly surprised by his reaction "ano mi alone yuh fuck bredda suh you must know"

Silence reigned in the room for couple minutes

"Yo a cut mi a cut innoh" he walk out and slammed the door

I put the pillow over my faced and i cried uncontrollably.

Couple weeks after
The summer had came and I was ready to dolly dung. From Tyreek walked out of my room we never spoke again.

Today Sunshine and I are going to do our hair and nails.

I got ready and went to the hair appointment.
What I wore