Doing me

<NOT EDITED>

Tyreek Pov

Friday morning

I was suppose to go to a party tonight but me ago guh Berritts party instead.

I took up the phone to call Zeaka to ask her if she can accompany me to the party.

I did not get her on the first call but she answered the second time I called her.

I told her I knew it was a bit too soon for me to ask if she was coming to the party seeing that it's today, but she agreed to come.

I got up and tidy my room, take a bath and made breakfast for me and Nick. Mommy had already gone to work, eventhough she's still mad at me she speaks to me when necessary.

Like how I'm going to be at the party I am going to stay home all day and play video games with Nick.

"cyaa fool me everything ago unfold" I heard the lyrics from my ring tone start to play.  I picked up my phone and quickly answered.

"Yo" I said in a strong tone because the number wasn't save.
"Hey Ty" I hear a soft female voice coming from the other end of the call
"A who this" I lower the based out of my voice. "A Amoy" she said "wah gwan" I lighten up after hearing it's who "nothing me deh here" she said "how just call me suh this Strange "just call yuh fi seh hi" she laughed "hmmmm yuh nuh normally call me you would a normally shot me a text" I said confused "well me decide seh me wah hear yuh voice" her toned lowered "hhmm" I murmured.

"Suh you have you woman now and baay things" she asked "who me? Man like me ever single: I said and giggled "hhmm suh like how yuh single something can gwan fi we then" I asked flirting

"Something like wah" I asked her "anything you know" she continues to flirt "ohhhh text me nuh and we will talk" I said to her tryna escape the conversation "okay" she answered and ended the call.

"A who dat dawg" Nick a fast Inna me business now "one girl mn" I answered and walk off to my room.

I scrolled through ig a bit a drop a sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

6:00 p.m

I just wake up from along nap don't know how me tired so.

Check me phone 5 miss call from Zeaka. "Bomboclat" I said rushing to call her back.

She answered "look from when me call yuh" she said a d hiss her teeth.
"Me drop asleep b" I said looking for the clothes I'm gonna where to the party.

"Suh you still a come" I asked her "yes I'm gonna mek my sister drop me off" she said "alr ago get ready when you reach me ago call you, and I'm gonna send you the location" I said to her "hmmmm" she answered and hang up.

I sent her the location and I went to have a quick shower. After me done bathe me hear Nick a knock on my room door him ready already.

I quickly put on a fit and headed out.

The fit

I was sitting down in berritts shop until Zaeka tell me she reach

When she reach me go meet her and we gwan wull a vibes in a the shop. She sexy you fuck, skin smooth and baay things.

Buy her a food and a drink basically anything she ask for me buy it give her.

We deh deh a gwna wull a vibes when me see a white suv pull up when the person come out a Tiffany and a boy. Him face look familiar, definitely see him before.

I was about 9 pm call it seh the party just start booming and zeaka seh she ready fi left. She call her sister and she left.

Me and Nick however stay a gwan enjoy we self. Party did nice and things.

About 11 o clock me buy two more liquor and go home. Tiredness a beat me jahknow me no know how me tired so.

"Ping" I was a message notification from zeaka tell me she reach home. Me just look on it from the notification bar me deven answer.

Reach home me and nick sit down in a the living room for couple minutes, like mommy was already sleeping because her room lights were off.

Me guh bathe and diqq off fi the night.

*the next day*

Wake up like after 9 in the morning shot zeaka a good morning text and start my day.

Get up and make breakfast for me, mommy an Nick. Mommy wasn't going to work today.

A scroll through gram and see tiffanie close friends story. I was confused because why she would a add me to her close friend?

Out of curiosity me tap pon her story. To my surprise is she and the boy a kiss. Me hiss me teeth because me know she post it fi me seet.

"Wahmmu to dah fool fool gyal ya dawg" I said to Nick turning the phone to him "gyal a show yuh seh she move on" Nick said laugh.

Vex till me deven seh nothing to him me just hiss me teeth and guh sit down on the veranda.

"Suh ya guh lef me pon unread" the Amoy girl sent me a message. "Me fi answer dah gyal ya" I said to my self.

Na text her back innoh cyaa bada wid dem one bagga loose gyal ya more while.

Me get up and guh fi the dragon weh me carry home last night. Wah bill from dah place ya likkle bredda tiad fi deh ya.

Me ago call me big cousin and ask him if him wah guh pon a four day hotel vacation.

Later that day.

"Mommy don" I called mommy who was in the kitchen "yes Tyreek come to me nuh likkle boy" mommy said.

I went in the kitchen and lean on the counter watching mommy putting dumpling in the pot. "Suh mommy me call Devin and ask him if him can book a 4 day stay at a hotel" I said to mommy building a conversation.

"Eh suh weh him seh" mommy asked "him seh yeah when" I responded. "Suh when you tell him" she asked.

"Me tell him Monday through to thurday" I said to her "suh weh guh get the money fi pay now" she ask looking me up and down. "From you" I laughed"mi na sell pussy innoh Tyreek suh I don't know why thing me got money" mommy said.

"I'll give you my card and you do you. You and Nick going?" Mommy asked "yes" okay.

I hugged her and walked off. You can call me spoiled but okay.

"Yo Nick" I knock on his room door. "Later me talk to you dawg" Nick answered like he was sleeping.

Me just guh lay two video game by me self.

______________________________________

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰