The Confession

TIFFANY POV

The week has run off and what Jay asked me that day was still on my mind. He has bearly said anything to me, we are normally very close but lately we bearly talk.

Tyreek him is a whole different story he's been a little distance and I am okay with that. Everyone need time for themselves sometimes.

Sunshine, my girl will never leave my side, we talk every day like usual, chat the people them and carry on.

I am going to just tell Jason the truth if him wah call mommy and tell her that and fi him business weh she ago do look how far she deh.

Approaching my brother's bedroom about to confess to him have me heart a skip beats but at least I'll have it off my chest. I knock on his door and he aggressively told me to come.

"A wah" Jason asked without even looking at me, with my body going in and out and rocking I nervously said "I have something to tell you" he looked up on me signaling that he was willing to hear "don't tell Mommy doh innoh" I said to him " if a mi time yuh come in here to waste Tiffany come out" he hisses, being nervous about what am about to tell him, knowing my confession can be the death of me. " Yuh see the time when you asked me about who came up here?" I said to him with my hands on my head, "yea what you saying" he asked  "is a boy from down the road" I stepped closer the door so I could run if anything." bwoy from down the road tiffany?, weh boy from down the road a do up here" Jason asked angrily yelling. "Him come ask mi fi some suga" i said lying cause at this point Jason was very upset. " weh you get fi know bwoy from down the road fi him all a beg suga" I did not answer him because I found his question rhetorical. "I should a come up ya come ketch him and see if him wouldn't headless this moment" baay foolishness him sidung and chat innoh without a word I went back in my room regretting my decision on confessing to Jay. Me chat to much.

Right now mi can't even go tell Tyreek seh me tell Jason wah gwan him goodly left me same time. Worse Jason a talk bout chop off head, I know he don't play about me because a him basically grow me, but come on mn him na fi so serious.Let me go call Sunshine cause me afto tell her this. On my way come out of the house to go call Sunshine over her yard I overed heard Jason on the phone saying "you afto give her a talk" wonder if a mommy him a talk to. "Sunshine..... Sunshine" I called her to come outside "weh yaseh" Sunshine come out asking "come me as you a go ova yard me have something to tell yuh" she instantly put on her slippers and come out and we went back to my house. "Mi seh girl wah day me mek Tyreek come up here" I said to her sitting on the floor in my room " Tyreek come up yasso" she said with her mouth wide open with shocked "yea girl" it replied "so a weh me did deh" Sunshine ask still shock, "muss ova you yard, but anyways me nuh know a who see we and tell back Jason but him hear and asked me" I said quietly so that Jason couldn't hear me " so weh yuh seh to him"......."Yuh know at first I denied but mi nuh know wah get ina me a while ago mi pick up mi self guh tell him bout me a  confess" I said to her answering her question, "Ya real idiot innoh Tiff you mean to tell me seh after you carry the boy up here weh neva should have happen in the first place then you turn round and tell your bredda yuh brave innoh" she said with a with her index finger pointing at me. I just hiss my teeth. And shake my head up and down.

The next morning

Jason carried me and Sunshine to school. It's now 12:00 so school will be over, me and Tyreek planned to meet up after school and guh home Sunshine had track's training so I am not going to wait on her. "Bell rings" a time fi ga me yard now or probably Tyreek's own any weh me end up. I went around the Gym where I know Sunshine would be and tell her I'm leaving after that I went came off the school compound and saw Tyreek right a the gate, me seeing him come in like me see heaven. I walked to where he  was and hug hime and my nuff self a walk to the bus top way then him ask me where me going, " nuh outa bus top" I told him "ano bus mi tek innoh b" he turned to a red car and open the passenger seet.

 I walked to where he  was and hug hime and my nuff self a walk to the bus top way then him ask me where me going, " nuh outa bus top" I told him "ano bus mi tek innoh b" he turned to a red car and open the passenger seet

I went in the girl and he came in "a who fa car this Tyreek" I asked "mommy car man it's her day off today so me borrow it" he replied answering my question "she know seh you borrow it?"......."nuh muss Tiffany" he said annoyed of my question but I wasn't finished questioning him yet " you have yuh learners" I added one more question "yes b, bill nuh mn with the question".

After we drive out of the school parking lot he asked me where I want to go "I don't know" I said to him....."you wah forward a my place" he asked "and yuh mada deh deh Tyreek".... "so weh that afto do with nothing" he said "okay then" I said knowing I wanted to go but didn't waned it to look like a me buddy happy "weh u seh all roads lead to my house" "yea" I replied

Minutes later

After we reached as his house he introduced me to his mother she was nice and I like that. After that we went to his room, in there did nice. " Weh u wah we do b" Tyreek ask  "mi nuh know" I answered to his question because at the point anything can guh down. I sat on the bed and he start kissing me ,the minute his lips touch mines I shower was in my panty. I lied back and we were kissing and the moment I started to take of my uniform my phone ring.

Jason otp
Tiffany: hello
Jason: weh you deh
Tiffany: down a berrittes shop me deh a walk a come up
Jason: ok
Jason hang up

"Me afi go weh now Tyreek" upset asf right now but a life "why b" he asked disappointed "mi bredda call me a ask me weh me deh" I said, Tyreek hisses his teeth and said he will follow me go out a road.

_________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️❤️

Remember to vote and Comment

Jason disgusting eh😂🙄

Sorry I could only publish 1 chapter.