Trouble!

Tiffany POV:

When me reach home it was about about 6:30pm. When me check me phone me see 9 missed calls from Jason lawd jezam him ago kill me mek me shot Tyreek a quick text and tell him me reach home.

When me do walk in a me room me see Jason sidung pon me bed, me heart start race. "Weh you a come from" Jason asked "I, um ,ah ,down" I stuttered with no words to lie "Tiffany doh mek me afi tek something lick yuh ova weh the fuck ya come from" Jason asked shouting angrily I just stand there lost of words.

"Mek me tell yuh something likle girl me na mek yuh breed ina this a that me a tell yuh so if yuh start fuck now tell me so life can better fi you" he stated being brutally honest " me did ask yuh dis already innoh and yuh lie to me yuh sexually active Tiffany" "no Jay" I said lying nervous and anxious asf "yuh fi get seh a me grow yuh bredda so me know when ya tell lie wait till yuh breed yer yuh must bombohclaat know yuh destiny" he curses and left the room without a word because I know he knew I'm fooling around with Tyreek.

Niomi Jason's girlfriend came into the room and started talking to me she always been the big sister I never had. "You know when it come on to girl stuff he send me to talk to you tiff so I need you to be honest and open with me" Niomi said "okay" I Said taking a deep breath "are you having sex" she asked I just started crying never knew Jason was listening, I heard him smashed something when I answered yes. He came in the room calm "Jason just take time with her" Niomi begged "the only reason I want to know this is to protect you from pregnancy Tiffany and you lied to me hurt me to the core" Jason said.

"I need you to tell me who is your boyfriend" Niomi said, I took a deep breath before answering "him come from down the road" "a di same boy weh you seh come beg sugar Tiffany" Jason asked "yes" I answered "all I asked of you is for you to be honest with me from now on my objective is not to hurt you because ya me little sister and me love yuh with all a me heart me woulda bury a man fi yuh if I have to" Jason said " I'm sorry" feeling like a disappointment I know it was best I told him from the get go "can you let me see the boy tomorrow" Jason asked "but" he stopped me "me na do him nothing" okay I'll let you see him".

When they left the room I text Tyreek and let him know what had happened he wasn't too pleased about meeting my brother but none the less him afi man up.

7am the next morning

Me couldn't even sleep, all night a bagga things a run through me mine. Me hope and pray Jay nuh tell Mommy or daddy caz them goodly catch the next flight to Jamaica and kill me.

Mek me go drink some juice and guh bathe "memba a today me wah see the youth" Jason came in the kitchen where I was and say. "Yeah" I answered trying to hold back my attitude cause mi nuh wah mek the situation worse.

9am

Me did a gwan bun out time hoping that Jason would just forget it but him na leggo off a weh him hold on pon.

"Tiffany is either you get the youth here or me get him me self and yuh nuh wah that happen" Jason said "me ago call him now" I walked go down the road go meet Tyreek and go up back. When we reach in the house Niomi and Jason was sitting in the living room. When Jason saw Tyreek he stand up and knowing the person he is me just stand up Infront of Tyreek. "You can come over here innoh juvenile" Jason said to Tyreek me and Tyreek went over and sit "weh yuh name boss man" Jason ask "Tyreek mi name mn" he answered "ya how much caz you seem pretty young" Jason continues with his questions. "Mi a 17" Tyreek answered" Jason looked at me "ee and she a 15 I'm guessing you know that" "yea me know mn" Tyreek respond politely "you go school"Jason asked "no" Tyreek answered "na go get into why you na ga school, but me just want you know seh having sex with a minor come with major responsibilities and even though ya minor you self you still can get into problem because she's under the age of 16 because I'm guessing you'll be 18 soon?" Jason said "yea me know me can get inna problem and yes me soon turn 18" Tyreek respond. "Me ago lowe yuh with me sister cause owno done get into big people business long time but try know seh a me heart this" Jason add "yes sir" Tyreek answered with a smile.

"You can leave now" Jason tells Tyreek but I asked if he could stay with me a little and Jason give me the permission only if we just a chill. "Tyreek come here" I called him and we went inno my room and locked the door.

"You brave innoh b" Tyreek said "brave with wah" I asked "fi mek me come in a you room"he replied "me ask me brother". We kissed and started watching TikTok.

"You see a new girl bout the place" I asked Tyreek "no wah new girl dehya" he asked "yea like she just move come here" I answered "oh"

The place went silent for a good minute. "You wah come down a my place and we have sex b?" Tyreek asked "me pumpum still feel soar not sure I can manage that'' I replied "we can try" he says I got up and locked the door knob and take off my shorts and he did the same "try nuh" I said to him. He put his penis against my vagina pushed it in but it felt like a tear was down there so I stopped him. "It na guh work out Tyreek", "okay b" he replied

Its around 12pm and Tyreek says he's leaving. "You want me follow yuh" I asked "no b me good man nuh want yuh bredda feel like ya come fi fuck"Tyreek said.

When Tyreek left me call Sunshine and she come ova me house.

"Wahmmu friend" Sunshine ask "it's been a long day" I answered she said she'll give me a hug I hugged her and nothing like a best friend hug. "Tell me bout it" Sunshine said "yesterday me go ova Tyreek however when me reach up a bout after 6 and Jason did deh home. When me reach in a me room me see Jason sidung pon me bed and him start cuss bout how me na breed ina this and bout how much me fi tell him if me sexually active or not" I said to Sunshine "so weh you tell him" she asked "me tell him the truth, it took me a while but me just tell Niomi and him hear" "supposed yuh brother did hurt yuh" sunshine asked "him na do dat mn" I said to her "him will only cuss but him na touch me" I added.

"Me all carry Tyreek up ya caz him seh him wah see him" I told her smiling "a weh ya na seh" Sunshine said look shocked "yea girl and we all did dehya before me call yuh".

"Then a now the two a owno ago fuck caz you brother know now so you nav nothing more a hide" Sunshine stated "we supposed to" I said laughing.

"Me and Niomi a guh pon the road please me a ask yuh don't leff the yard" Jason came into the room a tell me "hmmm" I replied

"Me ago sleep caz me nuh sleep last night" I tell Sunshine "alright" "you a go ova" I asked her "no me ago out a the living room a watch TV" she replies "okay"

Five minutes after that I fell asleep because I was really tired.

_________________________________________

Do you think Jason is overprotective of Tiffany?

Remember to vote
Comment
Follow me
And share my book.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤️🥰