As a school girl

TIFFANY POV:

Today is Monday and I'm finally going back to school. I attend a shift school so I won't be stressed for the entire day. Let me call Sunshine to see if she a go school and then me go bathe. before I could click on Sunshine's name to call her a she that me hear a knock pon the front door, make me hurry up and anwser her. "look how long mi a knock" Sunshine stated "yuh lucky"I replied, "ya ga school?" I asked "yea"....Sunshine left to go get ready since me and her go to the same school we just leave out together.

7:30

"Look pon the time and yuh sidung pon the phone" Jason said with a fierce tone. I instantly started getting ready, school called 8:30a.m. Its now 7:55 and im going to leave out now, "Jason mia guh weh" I yelled leaving in a rush . I don't know if Jason had heard me but I know he will figure out that I'm not there. When I reach outside Sunshine was already waiting on me at her gate "come nuh girl" I said walking pass her as if she wasn't there waiting on me for a good while "doh rush me look how long me stand up yasso a wait till you come out" Sunshine said angrily.

By the time we reach down to the bus stop a bus came. When we reach a school , school was already called but we weren't that late it was just 8:42, 12 minutes late ano nothing that. "look how you mek we miss devotion" Sunshine said cursing, she hisses her teeth and walk off. The bell has now rang and I am heading to Foods class. Sitting in the class I could already tell that I don't want to be here right now.

It was now time to go home when the bell rings at 12:40. I meet up with Sunshine after Maths class finish cause it was the last class of the day. I saw Sunshine standing at the girls bathroom so I went to acknowledge her. We walk to the bus top take a bus to go home. When we finally reach home Sunshine went over her house saying she's going to sleep cause she's a little tired. I would do the same but mi have mi man fi talk to.

Since my brother went on the road and I knew he wasn't coming back quite yet I thought I would invite Tyreek up here, me nuh know. After a long and hard thinking and debating about if I should call Tyreek to come to my house I finally decide that I was going to call him and ask him if he wanted to come.

OTP with Tyreek
Tiffany: hello
Tyreek: ya seh b
Tiffany: I want to see you
Tyreek: when?
Tiffany: today now....now
Tyreek: come down the road then nuh b
Tiffany: no......mi did a wonder if you wah come by me house
Tyreek: you...your house(he stuttered)
Tiffany: yea
Tyreek: you sure bout that b
Tiffany: yea I'm home along for now till my brother come back in the night
Tyreek: ok come meet me half the way
Tiffany:yea.
I hang up

Jumping with excitement I'm glad that Tyreek agreed to my house. I was on my way to meet him he was walking fast cause I'm not even too far from home and I can see him. "Run come nuh" I quietly shouted out to him, he ran to where I was standing and we quickly walk back to my house.

When we reach in the house I made sure to lock every door. I invited him in my room and the boy couldn't wait fi hug me up.

We where there kiss each other on the lips and on the neck, just the feeling of his lips on mine made me wet. I told him to take off my shirt and so he did. Tyreek started to kiss me on my breast and on my belly that send chills in my body.I started to think to myself a so hornyness feel like. He took off my pants and started to strip his clothes off the boy body look good. As we began to cuddle again he started drawing down my underwear while his head was in the side on neck. "Tyreek mi a virgin" I whispered to him, "really" he quickly stop what he was doing looking shocked. "yeah really" I replied "mi nuh sure yuh want me do this now innoh b nuh wah yuh hate likle from dis" he stated in concern putting on back his clothes....I didn't question why he said that but I put on back my clothes embarrassed asf.

"You want me follow you guh back down?" I asked him because he looked a bit uneasy " no mi good man just follow mi outa yuh gate" he replies with his back turned to me "okay" I walked him to my gate and watching him as he walks down the road without even saying bye I felt embarrassed.

I went to bed right after I came back inside not wanting to tell Sunshine about what had happened because I was too embarrassed.

Later that day

Knocking on my door I saw Jay standing there looking unpleased about what I don't know, I sat up from laying down asking him why he look so upset.
"Tiffany mi ago ask you something but I don't want you to lie to me" I swallowed hard hearing this from Jason knowing people might saw me and Tyreek earlier, "wah dat now" I asked nervously "Who come up here otherwise from
Sunshine?" My heart froze "nobody but Sunshine nuh come here" I answered lying. He walked off saying he's going to go away because he didn't want to 'fucked me up' me know a must something him hear.

The next morning

I went down the road about 9 o clock to meet up with Tyreek telling him what happened about last night between me and Jay. "A muss somebody see we from up there and tell him back" I said to Tyreek "Mi na come back up desso innoh my girl cause mi na put myself and you ina chubble" he replied with a cruel look on his faced. without another word I went home.

_________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING ♥️♥️

Remember to vote and Comment