Prologue

Family

Family. Something that is considered to be the most important thing to some people, others being a second priority or sometimes not even that. From what i've seen, a family consists of a loving mother, a hard working and caring father, a child who is born with a golden spoon full with love and showered in their parents everlasting comfort and warmth.

However that's not the case for everyone. Just because one has parents that doesn't mean that they are what parents should be. One must be considerate. Every human on this earth came from another human. Family is what you call the group of people who love you just by looking at you, when you take your first breath, their love for you was set in stone. To forever be in a trance of warm hugs and kisses.

Every family is different and has different ways of handling things. Some families gag at the thought of hurting one another, some families hurt each other to be able to grow together and grow a better understanding. Some families hurt each other just for the sake of hurting each other. No emotions and definitely no remorse.

No one chooses the life they want, no one is given the chance to live a certain way. Out of the odds that a situation or horrible circumstances happen, its an instinct that you turn to the people you love and seek knowledge and help from them.

 But what happens when there's no family for you seek help from, what happens when you turn around and all you see is a wasteland in the place labelled family? 

There's just two complete strangers living in your home that you call your parents. Sure you may be connected by blood but that doesn't necessarily mean that they play the role of Mommy and Daddy now do they?

 However you can't help but feel so entranced by them regardless their attempts to get rid of you. All you want is love and attention. 

Constantly reaching your hand out forward for them to hold and fill you with a warm feeling that overshadows your cold blooded touch

wanting to know that there is something of you in their hearts and that their way of treating you was just a cover up for all the love they had bottled up inside. 

There so far away you can barely see them yet so close you could almost touch them

. In all your attempts to find something you keep pushing at them. Only to find out that life's not fair, your parents dont love and dont care about you. They never have and never will, but do you accept that? 

No,

 because your a small little child with an empty void inside that is in desperate need to be filled. you dont understand what it means to not be loved, to be automatically outcasted the second you step into the world. 

So you just assume that everyone's family is like this, everyone goes through the same thing you did. But my god when you realise the truth.

 Your heart shatters to pieces in the face of reality. It hit you so hard the only thing you wanted to do was cry, sit in a dark corner alone... with a knife in your hand, thinking to do unimaginable things you never thought you'd actually do.